RVB's Guess at the 53

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some interesting picks for RVB. Cunningham over Bayer, Veltung over Pettis.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
you just saved me from reading that

Apparantly Cunninghams superior blocking skills are more important than Bayers receiving skills. Even tho Cunningham isnt even a great blocker and has hands made of granite.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Apparantly Cunninghams superior blocking skills are more important than Bayers receiving skills. Even tho Cunningham isnt even a great blocker and has hands made of granite.
I think he's wrong ,JMO but with us starting the season with our backup QB I think catching the ball will be a higher priority ,we have two really good blockers now and I doubt Cunningham gets pcked up so we could get him later if we have an injury, but the way Bayer catches somebody will want him,probably the Browns.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I think he's wrong ,JMO but with us starting the season with our backup QB I think catching the ball will be a higher priority ,we have two really good blockers now and I doubt Cunningham gets pcked up so we could get him later if we have an injury, but the way Bayer catches somebody will want him,probably the Browns.

I agree with you, Bayer has been one of our most consistant pass catchers this pre-season. No way do I let the kid go. His routes look so smooth out there. Cunningham looks like he's always confused, his routes are meh at best. And he cant catch worth crap. Like you said, Kendricks and Harkey are stud blockers already.