"Ruthless" - The Story Of Greg Reid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow...

I am definately gonna keep my eyes and ears out for anything concerning him. I love this signing for his story and past experiences.

With him being busted for weed, I don't want him to chill with Janoris. It's abvious when Jenkins smokes weed before games, though he may not think so.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And he got up to make 2 more blocks on the fumble return. That is a football player.

And that is exactly what this team needs. Football players. Guys who eat,sleep, and breathe football.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Amen to that... I dont care about his measurables you can overcome those...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's going to be fun rooting for this guy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Seatbelt violation?

I didn't know about that.

It indeed takes a strong man to overcome that!

Well, it was the seatbelt violation that got him stopped, then, of course, they run his info to find suspended status. Once that happened, the officer has hung around long enough to latch on to the weed charge. Moral of the story is to wear your damn seatbelt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
First... That intro with Coach Bowden jammin Chief Osceola's spear into the field at the Gator Bowl while hearing the War Chant in the background... Priceless.

It would be just fantastic to see Reid return to form and get back to making plays on the field like that. Especially for our Rams. I sure hope that happens.

PhxRam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
First... That intro with Coach Bowden jammin Chief Osceola's spear into the field at the Gator Bowl while hearing the War Chant in the background... Priceless.

It would be just fantastic to see Reid return to form and get back to making plays on the field like that. Especially for our Rams. I sure hope that happens.

I dont care what anyone says, that chant is f'in awesome.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Maybe I'm a cynic but I quit watching that when I decided it was put together to get him an NFL roster spot.
Some good footage ,but WHO puts the bad stuff in a vid like that?