Russo at it again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Again I like Chris Russo, but football is his weakness. He's a baseball & tennis guy and pretty darn good with college basketball too, but IMO, Chris should ditch the suit, he's better in casual clothes.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Did...did this Russo guy literally say that Aaron fucking Donald, of all people, was going to have a Super Bowl hangover? I'd pray for the guy like Stephen A. Smith would...but prayer alone can't help this guy; he needs to somehow undo the chemical lobotomy he's clearly under.

dang

Legend
Did...did this Russo guy literally say that Aaron fucking Donald, of all people, was going to have a Super Bowl hangover? I'd pray for the guy like Stephen A. Smith would...but prayer alone can't help this guy; he needs to somehow undo the chemical lobotomy he's clearly under.
Talking for talking sake. It’s shameful when they are so badly versed but must pretend to have a take. I’d be fired in my job if I did that even periodically.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Russo has achieved fame and fortune off his schtick because he simply does NOT know his stuff.

Not even his favorite sport of Baseball.

Years ago, he was discussing a play with his then-partner/side-kick Mike Francesa when Russo did not understand one of the most basic rules of the game. He did not know (or believe) that a batter who tries to stretch a double into a triple but gets thrown-out at third base, does indeed get credit for a double. Francesa corrected him, and explained the rule; and Russo was completely unaware.

That is something a kid learns from his father or a little-league-coach. That is something that a forty-year-old-man who claims to be a die-hard, lifetime baseball fan should know ... AND ... if that same man is making a great living discussing baseball, HAS TO KNOW.

I have heard this tape several times on a NYC morning talk show. There are other examples of cluelessness.

In my opinion, there are people out there, that are just not worth listening to.

MarkyMark

Rams fan for Life!!
Name
Mark
He's almost as stupid as Urban Meyer!!! I still can't believe he had no idea who Aaron Donald was before we played them. How could you be a coach in ANY football league and not know who Aaron Donald is!!?? smh.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Teams that win the Superbowl almost never suffer from the so called hangover it's almost always the losers that do lol.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams that win the Superbowl almost never suffer from the so called hangover it's almost always the losers that do lol.
I resemble that remark! Signed Falcons fans with a 5 year hangover.