Russell Wilson's and Bobby Wagner's New Deals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
I was actually hoping it would be worse. I was hoping for a crippling contract.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A lot guaranteed but he's a QB and it's only 4 years, so....I don't know. Maybe I was expecting him to get way more.
Only 4 years, I guess they don't think much of his potential "Life Span!" :LOL:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Regardless, it changes his cap hit going forward from under a million to around $22 million. Yes, the cap is rising but that absorbs much if not all of the increase.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
YEAH FUCK THE SEAHAWKS!!!! Chanceler is holding out and they gotta pay Wagoner now too! THERE SCREWED!!

ram007

Starter
So Rams without any winning seasons are going to pay Foles and bunch of others this year and how are we not freaked? BTW, Rams have a little worse cap situation thanks Seahawks.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Rams without any winning seasons are going to pay Foles and bunch of others this year and how are we not freaked? BTW, Rams have a little worse cap situation thanks Seahawks.

Actually, it gives the Rams more reasons to seek an extension with Foles before he has a great season with the team. He'll be cheaper now. Yes there is risk, but it's a necessary gamble. Keep in mind that the franchise tag will be more expensive now.

jap

Legend
When The Mighty Quinn and Aaron blast that Wascally Wussell Wilson and send him off on a stretcher in Game One, what the hell will the 'Hawks do? :sneaky:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WOW! That's a lot of guaranteed Money!
Yeah... it is. But the players have figured out that the total number isn't what counts.... rarely does a player see all of it... in fact, a lot of times, they only see a small fraction of it.

So, go for the gusto. Makes sense to me.

Cap implications of this contract for Wilson?

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When The Mighty Quinn and Aaron blast that Wascally Wussell Wilson and send him off on a stretcher in Game One, what the hell will the 'Hawks do? :sneaky:
Pay him $60 mil!! :LOL:

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
:cheers:That ESPN update we all just got is the sound of the Seahawks superbowl window closing....with a resounding THUD.

So happy about this!!

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was so afraid of him giving them a hometown discount....this is on par with Rodgers....this is definitely a crippling contract for this team.