Russell Wilson wants to be the best QB ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Well thats gonna be impossible going against a Dline of Quinn, Brockers, Long and Clowney twice a year lil buddy!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That font is god awful

A little individualism is good, no? ;)

Btw I had not anticipated how extremely funny this thread would be. Thanks guys! :)

I hate the guy...he's a seahawk (and he played at NC State). I even hate the ospery's that nest in the lot next to my house because they are "seahawks"! Oh yeah, and he comes across to me as a smug little prick.

Okay, I'm done now.

And I'd like a nice big lottery win so I can buy a house with a swimming pool and private cinema and a sit on lawn mower but it ain't gonna happen.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I'd like a nice big lottery win so I can buy a house with a swimming pool and private cinema and a sit on lawn mower but it ain't gonna happen.

the fact that a ride on lawn mower was one of your top 3 dreams after winning the lottery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Best ever? I would like to have some of the crap he's been smoking...

Kidding aside , if Vince Young had Russel Wilsons work ethic ,or Ryan Leif or Jeff George,they'd have a shot at his goal, but he just doesn't have the physical attributes to get there, then again I have to admire his aiming high and doubtless being better than ANY of those I named.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I want to be considered the best poster of all time too, but I'd rate both of our chances as roughly equal.
Umpa lumpa...................... lmfao

Maybe not the best ever but your definitely hall of fame material in my book. (y)

moklerman

Warner-phile
If he didnt want to be the best, he wouldnt be in the NFL. no problem
train
But there's a difference between wanting to be the best and being quoted saying you see no reason that it can't happen. People may hate canned, generic responses but discretion is a part of being the best. Which he isn't and never will be.

Meh what's he ever done? 100+ passer rating in both seasons in the NFL and a Super Bowl ring to show for it, LOL who hasn't done that?

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I don't get why this is even something worthy of writing a whole article about. I guarantee that if you ask any young QB in this league, they would say they want to be the best QB too. Let me know when this guy puts up numbers that come close to "Best QB ever" output and then it we can begin to entertain a thought like this.