Russell Wilson questionable v Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Whats your call Mojo?If its 43 attempts against Rams how many times does his face eat the dirt?
7 sacks and alot of grass from helmet extraction.
images (6).jpg

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm not sure it will make a difference. We do a pretty good job on Wilson, and with Tree in the middle, I'm thinking we will be able to contain him more. Like someone mentioned, it's almost better to face the devil you know instead of a backup you don't.

I respect your opinion, but I'd MUCH rather go against the backup. There's no way he's as good as Wilson, even an injured Wilson.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Just looking at what happened, Suh steps on Russell's ankle....the back-outter portion...foot/toes go out, and it didn't really flex that much, but looked painful...I wouldn't doubt it's swelling up right now...but probably the wonder of medicine can get him ready to play....but definitely ready to be tweaked again...

I don't even remember who their back- up is.
Trevor Boykin...TCU fame...similar to Dak....And definitely dangerous...

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
If he plays you can bet the Rams will have a few bad RTP calls against them as the NFL plays protectant
JMHO,But if you aint got at least one of those calls a game,you aint playin defense

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Just looking at what happened, Suh steps on Russell's ankle....the back-outter portion...foot/toes go out, and it didn't really flex that much

I agree with you. When you see it, the ankle didn't even turn at all. I thought it looked more like the knee turned, but the ankle stayed straight. Doesn't look like a serious ankle sprain to me. And I'm a doctor.