Russell Wilson on moving N.C. nuptials

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Add Russell Wilson to the fairly long list of people who have made changes to plans because of North Carolina's controversial transgender bathroom law. The Seahawks quarterback reportedly moved his wedding from North Carolina to London because of H.B.2, the "bathroom bill" that's in place where he played college football.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/r...ptials-i-just-believe-jesus-loves-all-people/

Asked about his decision to move the wedding, Russell said the most Russell thing possible, not acknowledging what he did, while also sending a message and incorporating Jesus.

"I'm just going to simply talk about, I just believe Jesus loves all people," Wilson said, via ESPN's Sheil Kapadia. "That's honestly what I believe, and I just always constantly pray for world peace. I pray for peace in the world. I pray for joy. But my focus right now is just on the Cowboys and scoring in the red zone."

Those last two sentences are going to make for a heck of a yearbook quote for some lucky kid in the next few years. Maybe the comments will go largely unnoticed, which is fine.

He's not saying anything controversial, which is a hallmark of Wilson's, and he's managing to squeeze in something about hard work and religion, also both hallmarks of Wilson answers.

The bottom line is Wilson doesn't agree with the law and he took somewhat of a stand against it by moving his wedding. But the reality of the timing for him -- the season starts in just a few weeks and the Seahawks are a legitimate threat to win the Super Bowl -- means he's not interested in creating an unnecessary controversy around himself.
**************************************************************************************************
God I hate him even more now.Sounds like he's Michael jackson and Diana Ross's Bastard child.

"I Pray for World Peace and puppy dogs and I hope one day we can build a merry-go -round that the
whooole world can fit on at one time and then we could sing kumbaya all day long until there are
no more bad people in the world"

SUCK MY NUTS!! RUSSELL WILSON.SUCK MY NUTS!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hate the Seachickens and that means that I should generally hate RW - but the truth is I like several of their players - including RW. And I like that he moved his wedding away from my state - not because I want the economy hurt here - but our local legislature deserves the national black eye they are getting.

Also - in before the lock!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Not sure why we have to criticize Wilson, the man, as opposed to, Wilson, the QB.

Let's be good sports. He's earned respect as a man. We're not talking about RGMe here.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm throwing this into the "Who gives a fuk" basket. Now, back to football.

Athos

Legend
Really, the only thing I truly enjoy make fun of the wanker about is his recovery water and his "firm belief" in its magical powers.

That shit will be funny forever.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
So he still hasn't banged her yet.

I thought he already got married.

Fuck that Umpa Loompa.