Russell Wilson filing for divorce

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Russell gonna get that huge contract soon... Sucks for his wife.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/seahawks/2014/04/23/russell-wilson-files-for-divorce/

The Seattle Seahawks have released a statement this afternoon that quarterback Russell Wilson and his wife, Ashton, have filed for divorce. They were married in January, 2012.

The statement reads:

“I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. Clearly, decisions like these don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter.”

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Smart. I'll bet he didn't have a pre-nup when they got married.

Alan

Legend
Damn! I've been to concerts that lasted longer than that.

Or at least they seemed like they lasted longer. :LOL:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder why...

gf2_1.jpg

Alan

Legend
-X- noticing the timing:
Smart. I'll bet he didn't have a pre-nup when they got married.
Yep. Got out before the sound of little feet and his big contract. No dummy there. :notworthy:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Damn! I've been to concerts that lasted longer than that.

Or at least they seemed like they lasted longer. :LOL:

I have him beat. Had a marriage that lasted 3 months and was annulled. Wild and crazy kids that we were. Damn, I was impulsive back in the day.

Alan

Legend
Prime Time this this gem:
I have him beat. Had a marriage that lasted 3 months and was annulled. Wild and crazy kids that we were. Damn, I was impulsive back in the day.
I thought you couldn't get a marriage annulled if you'd had carnal knowledge. 3 months? No wonder you ran. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

V3

Hall of Fame
Sad but at least they don't have kids.

Here's a better picture of her:
111746.jpg

Anyone can have a pic taken at the wrong time and look horrible.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
She's a pretty woman. I grabbed a baaad picture for fun.

JYB

Starter

“I have made the difficult decision to file for divorce. Clearly, decisions like these don’t come easy. Ashton and I respectfully ask for prayers, understanding and privacy during this difficult time. Moving forward, I will have no further comment on this personal matter.”

Actually, seems like a very EASY decision -- do it now before you sign that monster contract next year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Actually, seems like a very EASY decision -- do it now before you sign that monster contract next year.

Truth be told... If his future contract had some barring on his decision, it's pretty sad.

Although, as a guy who lost serious coin in a divorce... If in doubt... It's time to get out!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I thought you couldn't get a marriage annulled if you'd had carnal knowledge. 3 months? No wonder you ran. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Who said we had carnal knowledge? :sneaky: Nah, this was back in 77 in California where you could get an annullment if it was less than 6 months. Didn't cost me a dime.

mrbhoj.jpg

SierraRam

Recreational User
Good grief that was a bad pic. Nice looking couple. Too bad - I hate to say it, but Wilson seems like a good dude.

I still want Quinn to make Terrelle Pryor the starter in Seattle.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Truth be told... If his future contract had some barring on his decision, it's pretty sad.

Although, as a guy who lost serious coin in a divorce... If in doubt... It's time to get out!

I doubt if it did at least I hope not.