Russell Wilson about to get paid

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
gf2_1.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Athos

Legend
I hope his contracts puts a strangehold on their cap. A real stranglehold.

Wilson's legs are still one shit away...that tiny dude can't keep it up forever can he?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Good. A mediocre overrated QB tying up too much of their salary cap...

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg
BT_3_excel.jpg
waynes-world_Excellent.jpg

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Id love to have Russell Wilson you're only kidding yourself if you say he is mediocre, IMO.
Stats have been posted repeatedly showing that Wilson really doesn't have as much of the game put on his shoulders as other QBs. If he came here and went from his supporting cast to ours (especially in previous years), his true lack of specialness would shine through.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Stats have been posted repeatedly showing that Wilson really doesn't have as much of the game put on his shoulders as other QBs. If he came here and went from his supporting cast to ours (especially in previous years), his true lack of specialness would shine through.
Key word is stats. They aren't always the tell all be all, and besides Marshawn they do not have better talent at skill positions then we do. Maybe OL but not by much, I think Wilson will be just as successful with more responsibility added to his plate... and I fucking hate it.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Key word is stats. They aren't always the tell all be all, and besides Marshawn they do not have better talent at skill positions then we do. Maybe OL but not by much, I think Wilson will be just as successful with more responsibility added to his plate... and I freaking hate it.
They've also had better receivers until lately.

But we'll see how it turns out.... you might be pleasantly surprised.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Hope he gets overpaid big time!! But I gotta disagree that he is overrated. Living in Seattle I've seen almost all of his games. Not saying he is the best but the guy carries the offense often.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
While I like the Wilson we see in the media here in the PNW and see the way the team has produced with him at QB I just don't see him being worth the highest paid contract in the league. Put me in the group that would love to see that kind of contract put them in a bind.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
is it weird to hate a team but admire their QB? they can all go to hell but I can't hate Russell for some reason

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Blame cutler should be a hashtag lol. Every winning qb's agent us like
"Look at cutler's contract. Double it. Good day".