Russ Lande Talks Rams, Bradford + Much More

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Russ Lande joins Frank Cusumano to talk Rams and his article about them. He says Aaron Donald was the best off season pick up for the Rams. He’ll make a good defense even better. Lande compares him to Geno Atkins saying he’s probably stronger than Atkins, but may not have the same first step quickness that Atkins has. Lande is very high on Ogletree. He likes Jenkins, but is less sold on Johnson. Lande talks a lot about Bradford…he sees inconsistency in Sam and says he must make strides this season or it will be his last as a Ram. He doesn’t see a guy in who plays with confidence.

Listen to Lande Talk Rams

RFIP

What is the number now? Ten? 12?

What was the over/under on off season anti Bradford articles again?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't wait until Sammy shoves this 2014 season up these writers ass.

RamWoodie

Legend
This guy is one of the best??? I've been watching football a long time...this guy wants to knock Bradford...a guy with 2 injury free seasons...but mor to the point he never mentions the OLine issues or the WR issues.

I don't mean make excuses...but please...BE REALISTIC!!!