Russ Lande for The Sporting News on 101ESPN

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NFL Draft Expert for GM Jr. & The Sporting News Russ Lande

[rp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/04/04262012114939.mp3[/rp3]

*I have his draft guide. It's pretty freaking comprehensive.

Max said:
Lande is a must listen. He even surprised Bernie.

Lande said he hears (from people he knows in the league) that the Rams aren't all that high on Blackmon, lots of mixed reviews on their interest, that they may go in another direction. He thinks there's a 75% chance that Blackmon is there, but the big question is do the Rams like him enough. Lande really likes Randle. Lots of intriguing guys in the 2nd round. Quick, Jeffrey, and Juron Criner.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Me too. I just want that impact wr locked up. This guy Lande knows his stuff...I still feel Blackmon is our guy however with all the rumors going on (per rotorworld) w/ Vikes looking to trade down, eyeing Claiborne...Browns could get Blackmon never know. There's just the usual insanity going on w/ this could happen or that and then...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd take Blackmon in a heartbeat but I'm kinda hoping the Browns take him and Tannehill is still there at 6. Then maybe the trade phone will ring. Plus, if the Rams don't take Blackmon, I want him to end up in the AFC and not fall to Seattle or Arizona.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
DR RAM said:
I totally agree.
I do too. The more I think about it, the more convinced I've become that if Kalil and TR are gone, then the pick will be Cox.