Rushing Yards Over/ Under for AP/TGII

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Pick over/under for Gurley and Peterson in each of the following scenarios:

1. 80 yards
2. 100 yards
3. 125 yards
4. 150 yards.

I think AP will be over 80 but under 100. I think Gurley will be over 125 but under 150. What do y'all think?

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
I don't know what to think, but I hope AP is under 80 and TGII is over 150.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I see no way AP gets 80 against a team getting penetration like ours. (He May)I see a short passing game as the only way they can move the ball. It will be like 67 yards but who gives a crap as long as THE RAMS GET THE *W*! I think Randolph will be their biggest weapon as far as yards gained. They may be on Qb #2 though. Hope the Refs are fair to how hard we hit and don't take pity on them. McDonald is freaking Lethal and he and others are bringing the pain. So glad we had this game now. Nick Foles needs this game to regroup after his GB game where he got robbed early by the refs. Matthews should of been disqualified. NO RAMS INJURIES!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
AP will be under 80
Gurley will be over 150
I agree with you BuffaloRam!!(y)(y):D

Mob.jpg

" THE LEADER OF THE MOB SQUAD!!"

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
AP will have 15 rushes for under 50. His one breakout run for the day will be for 11 yards. He'll have 5 rushes for negative yards. No TDs for AP (or any Vikings for that matter).

Gurley will have 148 yards on 19 carries including 4 runs for 20 or more. 4 receptions for 32 yards. 2 TDs including his first recieving TD.

SierraRam

Recreational User
AP will have 15 rushes for under 50. His one breakout run for the day will be for 11 yards. He'll have 5 rushes for negative yards. No TDs for AP (or any Vikings for that matter).

Gurley will have 148 yards on 19 carries including 4 runs for 20 or more. 4 receptions for 32 yards. 2 TDs including his first recieving TD.

A little too specific but I'm with you young Biff!
upload_2015-11-7_16-0-13.jpeg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
AP under 90 yards and Furley over 125 yards
---------------------------------------------------------------
Just watched tonights NFL Total Access Show with Heath Evans and Willie McGinnis..They did a tease on like 4 subjects at the beginning of the show, 3 of which were done early with the last being saved for 45 minutes into a 60 minute show....Of course it was the matchup between AP and Gurley. They did a nice lead in with an interview of Eric Dickerson, and followed with a comparison of Gurley and AP. Both said Gurley would have a bigger game. Gurley was the most tweeted name in the NFL this, week, hence the feature by the NFL Network....The Rams slobberfest by the media is about to get intense if we win tomorrow...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
AP under 90 yards and Furley over 125 yards
---------------------------------------------------------------
Just watched tonights NFL Total Access Show with Heath Evans and Willie McGinnis..They did a tease on like 4 subjects at the beginning of the show, 3 of which were done early with the last being saved for 45 minutes into a 60 minute show....Of course it was the matchup between AP and Gurley. They did a nice lead in with an interview of Eric Dickerson, and followed with a comparison of Gurley and AP. Both said Gurley would have a bigger game. Gurley was the most tweeted name in the NFL this, week, hence the feature by the NFL Network....The Rams slobberfest by the media is about to get intense if we win tomorrow...
New NFLN Show, " Gurrrrrrley Show On Turf!":D The Biggest question about Gurley is how many consecutive weeks will he go before he Doesn't get 125+per Game!!? Take a Poll on that on!!:headexplosion::yess: