Runs to the right side!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
I only caught a little bit of the game but it looked like Brown and Hav had a great day run blocking on that right side. I noticed late they pounded behind them. Gurley looked like he was getting tired but they kept driving it home. I think this game shows why Brown has kept that starting job. Anyone else notice a lot of success behind those two bruisers?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I noticed that they ran at Lawrence.... it helped slow down his pass rush and he is a bit undersized... great plan.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Hav and Brown seem to be improving every week. Maybe they are building chemistry finally after the shuffling around. Whens the last time we had a healthy O-line with the same group going into week 5?

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
I only caught a little bit of the game but it looked like Brown and Hav had a great day run blocking on that right side. I noticed late they pounded behind them. Gurley looked like he was getting tired but they kept driving it home. I think this game shows why Brown has kept that starting job. Anyone else notice a lot of success behind those two bruisers?

This is on the NFL Next Gen Stats:

yardsbyrushdirection.jpg

yardsbyrushdirection2.jpg

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
We have to give props to Hav, the man stonewalled one of the leagues (current) best pass rushers. Even the sack he gave up wasn't really his fault as Goff didn't slide up in the pocket. But either way it looks like Big Whit is rubbing off on these guys!

I'll give props to Brown too, even tho he gets caught off guard at times with the stunt.

KA210927

Rookie
Name
Kevin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow those stats are great to see. I definitely noticed success on the right side. Hope the run game keeps improving! It’s night and day compared to last year.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Aaron Kromer....Everyone thought rotating Brown & Havenstein was a mistake, but in the end, they have them playing the right positions and Brown had some crushing blocks yesterday. Another huge test coming up against Seattle, so buckle up Ram fans.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Receiver and TE groups deserve enormous credit too. This offense has improved from non-existent 2nd level execution of blocks to extremely good production. So many good examples of skill guys getting a hat on a hat and creating space it's ridiculous.

This offense is improving across the board and it's exciting to watch.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
Receiver and TE groups deserve enormous credit too. This offense has improved from non-existent 2nd level execution of blocks to extremely good production. So many good examples of skill guys getting a hat on a hat and creating space it's ridiculous.

This offense is improving across the board and it's exciting to watch.

Good point, Reynolds block was a tone setter.

Saw Everett with some nice blocks and the guy can catch/run. We may have a star in the making at our TE position...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just realized a question. Who was our Center on Sunday....Sully or Blythe?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
The players executed an excellent blocking scheme. On the Gurley long TD pass it was absolutely brilliant. We may only be witnessing the beginning of what these coaches can do as a WE coaching staff.

On the Gurley play they pull Saffold in front of Tavon and he kicks out and becomes the tackle. Just a beauty.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Glad Jamon and Rob are Hav'in it. No surprise considering that middle school scheme we ran last year put all our players on offense in a position to fail

fearsomefour

Legend
Hav and Brown seem to be improving every week. Maybe they are building chemistry finally after the shuffling around. Whens the last time we had a healthy O-line with the same group going into week 5?
Knocking on wood as I read this.