Rumors of Tebow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

"unlikely to sign him"

thank god (how ironic is that coming from an atheist about tim tebow)

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey man, at least he'd make things interesting. With Clemons in, that's not gonna be interesting. Sheesh...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Sam is done. Sign him. Guy QBed a team that went to the playoffs and won a game. Say what you want to but Kellen Clemens will not offer more.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
At LEAST we would get headlines. Heck, I'm so use to being in the dark I'm becoming NOCTERNAL!!! :evil:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I'm on board man the Tebow magic is real, and if we aren't gonna be having our franchise QB for the remainder of the year. We need a better starter than Kellen Clemens but boy does Josh Freeman sound very nice right about now...

A55VA6

Legend
I wonder who we do sign though. Clemens is all we have. Who do you guys think Fisher will target?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
A55VA6 said:
I wonder who we do sign though. Clemens is all we have. Who do you guys think Fisher will target?
Tebow intrigues me playing under Fisher, I highly, highly doubt that we even bring up Vince Young in the conversation. I also believe Matt Flynn is available, out of all three I have to take a flyer on Tebow.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
A55VA6 said:

Vince Young is a former player of Fisher, but I really don't care for him. Better than Clemons? I guess...

Please come back Sam!

…..

Legend
Matt Flynn signed with buffalo two days ago i think.

Of the two, I'd take Tebow for his size and toughness.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
fancents86 said:
I think Jrry and I need to start a "WE WANT TEBOW" rally at the stadium.

Oh man don't do that...

We really don't want Tebow, we are just seeking a renewed interest in our team because not having Sam means our season is toast.

Sam was the ONE guy we couldn't lose. Second is Stacy.

fancents86

Starter
There really are no better options. Vince Young is the only decent qb thats available and Fish would never give him a call, he's already tried working with him. I doubt the Rams will pick up Tebow, but our season is done no matter who you pick up. I just figure Tebow will give us something interesting and it would be easy on the pockets. Plus he has experience of not being so good and still winning haha.