Rumors; NFL SEASON possibly delayed or shortened

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I don't think so. Australia got it's shit together while the usa bumbled and stumbled around.

It's not like we live in a barren area. Sydney has 5.5m people and Melbourne has 5m people. But when the govt said to shut down we shut the fuck down. The whole country.

Supermarkets were still full every day but everything else took a break.

I agree. I miss-read what you were trying to say in your previous post. My apologies.

Thought you were suggesting that it was easy to beat back this virus. My point was that it is not easy to do but requires discipline ... masks, social distancing and a timely / phased-in re-opening. Sounds like we agree.

Live in mid-town Manhattan, with family and friends throughout NYC. A number of them in health care and first responder roles. Have seen a lot, and have grown frustrated by those that are foolish and naive.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1916?

The only way to travel to Australia back then was by ships, which took weeks or months.

The world is a lot smaller today. It takes just hours to spread around the world if an infected person is on a plane.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To all members who like to start threads.
Choose ONE of the following:

A) Stop creating threads related to Covid in the RAMS TALK forum

B) Stop creating threads even remotely related to Covid in the RAMS TALK forum

Please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.