Rumor: Eagles Moving Up for Carson Wentz?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Listening to Philly Sports Talk Radio (97.5 The Fanatic), and they are discussing the validity of the rumore that the Eagles are moving up for Wentz. However, the host of the show is saying that the rumor makes makes no sense for the Eagles to let loose on the sly. He said that it would precipitate a bidding war with other teams prematurely. Host posits that it may have come from the Giants, because they want both Goff and Wentz gone before they pick, making players slide down to them that theywould prefer...

THEY CAN'T HAVE WENTZ, THOSE BASTIDS!!!!! :shooting:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Wentz, Daniel and Bradford? Come on. Three starting QBs and giving up likely your entire draft and future drafts to do so? I don't see it. They don't have a second round pick, which means it's going to cost multiple first round picks to move up. Plus some.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wentz, Daniel and Bradford? Come on. Three starting QBs and giving up likely your entire draft and future drafts to do so? I don't see it. They don't have a second round pick, which means it's going to cost multiple first round picks to move up. Plus some.
Probably pre-draft BS..It is that season!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm not too sure philly couldn't package something, without giving-up-the-farm, so to speak.
They may not have a 2nd rounder, but, right now they're at #8. And they have 2 / 3rd round picks, and 2 / 5th round picks this year! They have some ammo!!
But then again it probably is True ....

BS!.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm not too sure philly couldn't package something, without giving-up-the-farm, so to speak.
They may not have a 2nd rounder, but, right now they're at #8. And they have 2 / 3rd round picks, and 2 / 5th round picks this year! They have some ammo!!
But then again it probably is True ....

View attachment 12670

They could offer the 8th pick, both thirds and both 5s and the Titans GM would die. From laughter.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Philly is clearly trying to steal the title Factory of Sadness with this.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What if philly included Bradford in the trade to Cleveland?