Stedman Bailey shot in the head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope you pull through SteddyB. Terrible news.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Damn. Hope he and his family members are whole after this crap.

RamsFan14

Starter
Extremely sad news. Prayers for the driver, Stedman Bailey, and the kids. Horrible news...

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
That last one about shielding kids. Does he have kids? Or a friends? Sounds like a drive by. One of modern times most cowardly acts. Shooting an unsuspecting person from the safety of your own car is as pussified as it gets.

Or maybe even a wak up but still shooting an unsuspecting person reeks of cowardice.
He has a son.
image.jpeg

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is absolutely terrible. Prayers up for Sted.

I have followed him closely on all his social media since the day we drafted him and it is not hard to see that he is a great father of his little boy that he loves so much. I have no concerns that he isn't a tremendous man with a tremendous heart.

image.jpeg

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I hope they capture who ever did this and lock 'em up for a long time.
Prayers for Bailey and the others in the vehicle; I hope they all make it through.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
I just seen a report that he was shot twice and survived and no news here. Can anyone confirm??

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Get well soon. No matter how long it takes, recover from this and not worry about football for the near future, if ever. Sad news.

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Unbelievable! It's good news that his injuries are not critical. Prayers for a quick and complete recovery

FRO

Legend
What a horrible world we live in. This stuff boils my blood that some people have zero value for a human life. Stedman and the driver are definately in my thoughts and prayers. I hope both make it to speedy recoveries.

RamzFanz

Damnit
St. Louis wide receiver Stedman Bailey was involved in a shooting incident on Tuesday, a Rams source confirmed to NFL Media's Michael Silver.

Bailey was shot in Miami Gardens, Fla., while sitting in a car with family. According to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, someone pulled up and started shooting, per a source informed of the incident. Bailey was hit twice in the head. The driver -- his cousin -- was hit several times and has life-threatening injuries, per Rapoport.

Bailey is in stable condition with non-life threatening injuries and cooperating with police. He is scheduled to undergo surgery on Wednesday.

The shooter is unknown.

The St. Louis Rams released a statement late Tuesday: "We are aware Stedman Bailey was involved in an incident this evening. We have spoken with Stedman and he is in the hospital in critical, but stable, condition. We are gathering facts about the situation and will provide updates as we learn more."

The Rams wideout is currently serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. St. Louis drafted him with the No. 92 pick of the 2013 NFL Draft out of West Virginia.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...man-bailey-in-stable-condition-after-shooting

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What the fucking fuck man. How anyone could actually shoot a person is beyond me. Scum of the earth. Please get better Steadman.

It makes you wonder if he's been going through some personal issues this year. Nobody just gets randomly shot.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't think the driver they mentioned was him. I think the driver had kids that are also in the car with Bailey. Hope everyone pulls through and I really hope Stedman doesn't have any significant brain damage. That stuff is worse than death.

Sounds like his cousin was the driver and the main target.