Stedman Bailey shot in the head

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Michael Silver ‏@MikeSilver
A Rams source confirmed to me that Stedman Bailey was involved in shooting incident & suffered a head wound. Not considered life-threatening

Source said Bailey will undergo surgery in the morning. Again, head wound not believed to be life-threatening. Rams gathering more info

Athos

Legend
Hopefully just a graze or just a head wound from falling from the other wounds.

South Florida?

Anyone know much about where he's from?

A55VA6

Legend

South Florida?

According to google, he grew up and went to High School in Miramar, FL which is about 25-30 min north of Miami

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That last one about shielding kids. Does he have kids? Or a friends? Sounds like a drive by. One of modern times most cowardly acts. Shooting an unsuspecting person from the safety of your own car is as pussified as it gets.

Or maybe even a wak up but still shooting an unsuspecting person reeks of cowardice.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
That last one about shielding kids. Does he have kids? Or a friends? Sounds like a drive by. One of modern times most cowardly acts. Shooting an unsuspecting person from the safety of your own car is as pussified as it gets.

Or maybe even a wak up but still shooting an unsuspecting person reeks of cowardice.

I don't think the driver they mentioned was him. I think the driver had kids that are also in the car with Bailey. Hope everyone pulls through and I really hope Stedman doesn't have any significant brain damage. That stuff is worse than death.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

South Florida?

A lot of bad areas down there near Miami. Stuff like this isn't too uncommon if you're in the wrong part of town.