Rule Book Proposal By a Seahawks Fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Classic, I know our guy screwed up but we deserved to win so change this rule please.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I think he was joking and it's pretty funny

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[av]http://soundbible.com/mp3/just_born_baby-daniel_simon.mp3[/av]

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Stone Cold Steve Austin and anarchy...

All just to get one kick rerturn back?

If Desperation were a cologne, the writer could be smelled from space...

jap

Legend
Good luck selling that nonsense to any Horns fan who has seen so many Tavon Awesome big returns wiped out by irritating penalties.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think he was joking and it's pretty funny

Somehow I have a feeling that author is slightly serious. Regardless though, it's pretty hilarious.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Good luck selling that nonsense to any Horns fan who has seen so many Tavon Awesome big returns wiped out by irritating penalties.

You beat me to it. Tavon be like: WTF!?

But watching these games I'll admit I'm disgusted by the way everything hinges on penalties more than great plays by players. It just makes me sick man. And they're talking of adding another ref, like he's gonna keep that flag in his pocket.

I watch a LOT less non-Rams football now due to that stuff. As I've mentioned before the product sucks compared to twenty years ago purely from a sitting on your couch and being able to watch a game point of view.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wayne quote.jpg

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Whenever an "injustice" is done to the Seahawks, their fans want immediate rule changes. Their fan base is about as clueless as it gets. I laugh when I see some of their fans complain about being screwed. Talk about an entitled fan base.