RT FA and TE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
There seem to be some interesting RT FA options out there this year. With Winstons somewhat surprising release that is an option. I am interested in Gosder Cherilus from the Lions as well. He had a good season overall. It is funny reading different things about him, one article had him rated a top 7 tackle last year regardless of side and another had him rated as just above average.

Here are some FA I like for the Rams:
Cherilus T
Winston T
Vasquez G
Myers TE
Cook TE
Bryant DT
Laws DT
Henderson OLB
Moore S
Phyllips S
Delmus S

Myers, Cook, Bryant, Law, Henderson we would have a decent chance of signing. Moore is probably gonna be out of our price range. Delmus and Phyllips maybe but they carry a big injury risk.

Assuming the Rams end up with about 7-8M to spend in FA (after triggering JL bonus and setting money aside for the draft and resigning their own they want to keep....not counting a possible cut of Mikell or Harvey Dahl....and not assuming a big raise for Amendola....total guess basically) any of the OL listed would eat up most of that. Some of the other Oline FA like Schwartz from the Vikings out there I cant get too excited about. Would just assume see if we draft a guy or if one of our own roster guys can elevate than spend money on someone who is an average G or T just to fill a spot.

Everyone I listed there I think is an upgrade either as a starter or as a depth player over what the Rams have now.

Feel free to tear it apart or list other players you would like to see the Rams sign.