Round 4 Draft hopes ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
WR - Rashard Higgins
WR - Charone Peake
WR - Pharoh Cooper
WR - Kenny Lawler

TE - Jarell Adams

C - Jack Allen

We've got two picks, who do you want ?

I'll go with Higgins & Adams.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss
Pharoh Cooper WR South Carolina
Nick Martin C/G Notre Dame
Scooby Wright III LB Arizona
Ronald Blair DL Appalachian State

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm looking at WR and TE but I can't help but think they may go for a hard hitting safety and solid RB. Jordan Howard is the highest rated player left on some boards. Will he last till #110? We may have a slight edge in the UDFA market. I imagine some kids feel snubbed they aren't picked but we could use the line (and it wouldn't be a lie) "we wanted to take you but we only had 5 picks total"

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss
Pharoh Cooper WR South Carolina
Nick Martin C/G Notre Dame
Scooby Wright III LB Arizona
Ronald Blair DL Appalachian State

Mike Thomas went to the Saints in Round 2

Last edited:

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I'm looking at WR and TE but I can't help but think they may go for a hard hitting safety and solid RB. Jordan Howard is the highest rated player left on some boards. Will he last till #110? We may have a slight edge in the UDFA market. I imagine some kids feel snubbed they aren't picked but we could use the line (and it wouldn't be a lie) "we wanted to take you but we only had 5 picks total"

If we take one more "hard hitting safety" we will have the damn market cornered. Please make it a rangey cover guy if a good one is still available.

Also, I gotta imagine UDFAs might be where the allure of LA finally hits. Might get some kids off that alone.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Mike Thomas of Ohio State went in the 2nd. So did Nick Martin. I believe the Texans grabbed him, I'm just going off of memory though on the team. Southern Miss Mike Thomas is still available. I forgot about Scooby! Would be awesome to grab him and ease him in.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Look up his arrest and then say that.
Wow. He could possibly do some jail time. Unfortunate. One punch was reportedly thrown and the damage was done when the guy fell. But he's in bad shape. The Rams had shown interest in him (Higbee).

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If we take one more "hard hitting safety" we will have the damn market cornered. Please make it a rangey cover guy if a good one is still available.

I'm hoping Tyvis Powell falls to our 6'th round.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Alright, I wanna settle the battle of white ILBs with great instincts and poor measurables.

Scooby Wright, or Tyler Matakevich?

DB16

UDFA
Name
Dennis B.
Peake or Cooper would be awesome. Starting potential.

Ill be happy with any receiving TE.

Center can wait until next year. Barnes is fine. However I have a feeling that a DB will be out next pick.