DRAFT Day two: Rds 2 and 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Lots of options, if we go LB, I love Peyton Wilson. He’s always around the ball and all over the field. Just screams playmaker to me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ruke is absolutely also on my wish list but some here have told me he's a 3rd rounder. Think he goes today and would love him or Fiske at 5T

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
McConkey would be great, but I bet he goes before our pick.
Offense might slide since most of the teams ahead of us in rd 2 went offense in rd 1. So offensive guys might last longer in rd 2 today.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Trade #52 and #83 to New England for #34 to grab Newton.

Or stand pat and see who falls to us.

WRs? Franklin? McConkey
OL? Powers-Johnson?
ILB? Cooper? Payton?
CB? Rakestraw? McKinstry? DeJean?
DT? Newton? Jenkins?

Down the road this could be referred to as "the fall into our lap draft".

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Feels like we are playing with house money at this point… given that Verse fell to us and we didnt have to trade up for him… so maybe we trade up for an offensive weapon…

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I'm hoping the Rams are able to stand pat and pick up Newton. Then use a 3rd rd pick on a WR, while trading the other 3rd pick for a 4th and 5th rounder.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Newton but he isn’t likely to be reachable. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a few trades back to get a fourth or extra third.

I think the Rams would have to move up in round 2 to get a real impact player. They are out of that range at 19. So they will move back in the draft and get a Nose like McKinley Jackson, an OT, a WR and safety, maybe Malik Mustapha.

If there was a good tackle prospect left on the board, I could see them picking him in round two. Maybe a guy like Amagadjie, but good OLTs don’t often last that long.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Would they take a RB as high as #52? Shipley? Benson?
WR? Franklin? Coleman? Polk? Mitchell?

I think we all would like a DT next and then go after a few offensive weapons

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Offense might slide since most of the teams ahead of us in rd 2 went offense in rd 1. So offensive guys might last longer in rd 2 today.
Some of those teams which chose quarterbacks yesterday might decide to give them shiny new wide receivers to target.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Don’t like that the Steelers pick right in front of us, especially if there’s a D guy we’re all salivating will to fall to us

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trade #52 and #83 to New England for #34 to grab Newton.

Or stand pat and see who falls to us.

WRs? Franklin? McConkey
OL? Powers-Johnson?
ILB? Cooper? Payton?
CB? Rakestraw? McKinstry? DeJean?
DT? Newton? Jenkins?

Down the road this could be referred to as "the fall into our lap draft".
Pass! Take Fiske or Ruke and a 3rd round WR McVay likes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don’t like that the Steelers pick right in front of us, especially if there’s a D guy we’re all salivating will to fall to us
I could see them double dipping OL with Frazier from West Virginia

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I would like us to address linebacker or the secondary next. BPA at one of those positions, please.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Trade up and see if we can get Newton around 40 if he’s still on the board. May cost us our 3rd round comp.

If not trade back for a 4th and get Duke (DeWayne).