Roster moves

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woah. Sayonara Hill. What could have been for that young man.

I'm sure he'll pick up somewhere else, but gotta say I'm impressed with the message cutting him makes.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I guess Hill wasn't good enough to keep his job after the DUI.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Michael Jordan needs number 23....
Poor Hill....he's a westcoast guy too...
Who is Randell Johnson???

KJD_Ram

Rookie
Who is Randell Johnson???

Is he better then JL because I think he's available?...not that I want JL back, but we are playin the Aints.

…..

Legend
Bottom of the roster stuff, to be expected.

I expect a real coach to make a statement by benching a few defensive starters with avoidable penalties/personal fouls as well. Doubt we see that, but I think its time to drop the hammer. Tired of the BS

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I thought Hill showed promise, especially for a rookie. With the ball of yarn unraveling and firmly in the cats claws the maestro is making a last ditch effort to right the ship and make a statement.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
I thought Hill showed promise, especially for a rookie. With the ball of yarn unraveling and firmly in the cats claws the maestro is making a last ditch effort to right the ship and make a statement.
Hill is a second-year player.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This should fix the offense right up!:rolleyes::banghead:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is Rubber meets the Road time, Saints vs Rams is going to be a Blood Bath! It's do or Die Time!! And anyone who doesn't see that is STUPID!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Benching players isn't going to work. How about benching an assistant coach or two? Like OL coach Boudreau?