1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roster Moves

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by A55VA6, Jul 22, 2014.

1. NukeRam I test nuclear weapons

This is the best Rams site I've found. I read it every day.

2. den-the-coach Well-Known Member

Pat Schiller was on the Falcons PS last season and they had a ton of injuries at that position and he was never activated, he played at Northern Illinois

On Tuesday, the Bears waived Jeremy Cain and signed linebacker Lawrence Wilson to the practice squad.

Cain played in Chicago's last two games, filling in at long-snapper in Mannelly's absence.

The 26-year-old Wilson spent the 2013 preseason with the Bears, registering five tackles and two special teams tackles.
    Wilson was selected by the Carolina Panthers in the sixth-round of the 2011 Draft out of the University of Connecticut where he was named to the All-Big East First Team in his junior and senior seasons. In addition to the Bears and Panthers, he has spent time with the Tennessee Titans and New Orleans Saints, but hasn't appeared in a regular season contest.
    http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/bears-sign-lb-lawrence-wilson-waive-jeremy-cain

Dill was with the Chiefs and Morrell was with the Lions.