Rose Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow!! What a game! Anyone else watch it? Had to be one of the most entertaining football games I've seen in a while. That freshman kid, Sam Darnold, with three more years starting for USC,is going to be a good one when he gets out of college. Kids a natural at QB.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Heck, Darnold may go pro after next season. No way he'll be there 3 more years.
But yeah, what a great game. Must be nice to have some pass protection!

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Wow!! What a game! Anyone else watch it? Had to be one of the most entertaining football games I've seen in a while. That freshman kid, Sam Darnold, with three more years starting for USC,is going to be a good one when he gets out of college. Kids a natural at QB.

I hate you guys. Darnold looks legit as a UCLA fan. :mad: The game was the best bowl game of the bowls so far. Wow what a game. Darnold wont be staying that long if he keeps playing like that haha. Isnt he a redshirt freshman? He has 1-2 more years if he keeps playing like that.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Heck, Darnold may go pro after next season. No way he'll be there 3 more years.
But yeah, what a great game. Must be nice to have some pass protection!

UCLA's line was a mess and was getting Rosen killed. UCLA line was Rams bad... Tough year of football for me.

ninedeuce

Rookie
Hell of a game! Especially for the guy who the local sports media are calling the "best QB in LA."

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Great game man...the qb from Penn st sure puts a lot of air under his passes, came back to bite him

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I gotta give Helton some credit. After the first few games I was disgusted and did not see him turning them around. Darnold deserves a lot of cred there, but also the head coach really did a great job keeping that team together and centered and it is really paying off.

But back to that game... That is one of the greatest bowl performances I've seen from any quarterback. The Darnold kid is legit, and hopefully he will resist the pressure he'll get from the NFL via the agents telling him how much money he'll get. Stay in college, lead USC to greatness, and get your degree kid. Then bounce!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sam Darnold keeps progressing and I see a Hiesman Trophy in his future.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Darnold kid is legit, and hopefully he will resist the pressure he'll get from the NFL via the agents telling him how much money he'll get. Stay in college, lead USC to greatness, and get your degree kid. Then bounce!
Matt Leinhert and Matt Barkley both disagree on that....

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live about 40 minutes from Happy Valley and I'm a long time fan . Very dissapointed in the outcome but it was a great game . I thought PSU played Fisherball the last 6 minutes of the game . Lol

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That freshman kid, Sam Darnold, with three more years starting for USC,is going to be a good one when he gets out of college. Kids a natural at QB.
Redshirt freshman....probably 2 more years...He'll be ready for us in the 2019 draft....

Already the best QB in LA....pro or college.