Rookies set to report to Rams Park/PD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is supposed to be a professional. It's one thing to let your feelings show occasionally during a fast paced QA session or during a radio interview. Letting your feelings show so blatantly to the detriment of your written article though shows that either he doesn't believe in editing, or that he wants to look unprofessional rather than actually write about rookies reporting to camp - you know, give actual football info as he's paid to do.
I'm looking forward to the resumption of his weekly chat and how they are received by ROD.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dave, are you going to take in a practice or two when they are in Oxnard?
That's my plan! I've gotten approval from my Boss ( The Wife!) and I plan on Filing a report here at ROD!
And I'm taking a photographer ( MY Son!) and a Cheerleader! ( My 2 year Old Grand-Daughter!)

The Crew:
Gracie Mike2.png

Last edited:

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
That's my plan! I've gotten approval from my Boss ( The Wife!) and I plan on Filing a report here at ROD!
And I'm taking a photographer ( MY Son!) and a Cheerleader! ( My 2 year Old Grand-Daughter!)

Excellent. I always take my little boy to practices with me... he just turned 6. I'll be posting a report along with pics as well, along with what autographs my son manages to wrangle.

Last year, Tavon spotted me wearing his college jersey and sent a Rams employee over to me and asked if he could autograph it. He asked me!! I said, "Only if he'll sign my son's football".. . and she said, Of course! It was so cool. He was sitting at the table signing and just happened to glance over at me with it on and did a double take and then pointed at me!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Excellent. I always take my little boy to practices with me... he just turned 6. I'll be posting a report along with pics as well, along with what autographs my son manages to wrangle.

Last year, Tavon spotted me wearing his college jersey and sent a Rams employee over to me and asked if he could autograph it. He asked me!! I said, "Only if he'll sign my son's football".. . and she said, Of course! It was so cool. He was sitting at the table signing and just happened to glance over at me with it on and did a double take and then pointed at me!
Cool!! I'm also going to take a Rams Helmet with me to see How many Autographs I can get on it!!:D

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Cool!! I'm also going to take a Rams Helmet with me to see How many Autographs I can get on it!!:D

If they do it like they do here, they will have a certain position group (or 2) signing that day. They set up a couple tables and there are a couple lines. What players sit at the table for your line is a crap shoot. And it's for kids... not adults. They only let kids get autographs. Since my son is under 7, I get to walk through the line with him. You'll probably have to do it with your grand-daughter or have your son do it. Again, not sure how they will do it in Oxnard, but that's how it goes here. You might get lucky and catch a few by the fence after or before practice...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If they do it like they do here, they will have a certain position group (or 2) signing that day. They set up a couple tables and there are a couple lines. What players sit at the table for your line is a crap shoot. And it's for kids... not adults. They only let kids get autographs. Since my son is under 7, I get to walk through the line with him. You'll probably have to do it with your grand-daughter or have your son do it. Again, not sure how they will do it in Oxnard, but that's how it goes here. You might get lucky and catch a few by the fence after or before practice...
Thanks for the impute!!

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

#Rams placed G Cody Wichmann on physically unable to perform list. Wichmann suffered leg injury in OTAs. Apparently not healed yet.

Wichmann can come off PUP any point during preseason once he passes physical. If still on list at start of regular season, has to miss 6 wks

----------
Here's your Redshirt Rookie O-lineman for this year. They can keep them all if some of them are on IR.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Per JT, 6th rounder OC Wichmann is headed to PUP list. Sucks!

Not a big deal heading into camp, the way the PUP list works. Look around the league... A ton of players start there if not ready for first practice.

He can come off it at any time in preseason.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Not a big deal heading into camp, the way the PUP list works. Look around the league... A ton of players start there if not ready for first practice.

He can come off it at any time in preseason.

True, but being a rookie, missing any time in training camp will set him back, & he may not be ready to play this year at all.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

#Rams placed G Cody Wichmann on physically unable to perform list. Wichmann suffered leg injury in OTAs. Apparently not healed yet.

Wichmann can come off PUP any point during preseason once he passes physical. If still on list at start of regular season, has to miss 6 wks

----------
Here's your Redshirt Rookie O-lineman for this year. They can keep them all if some of them are on IR.

That sucks, but he probably was not going to start anyway and we can still bring him back to compete when he's healthy.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Really Jim Thomas??? The first sentence you begin with is final season of the Rams being in St. Louis