Rookie Wide Receivers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It's after 2030 hours and I can barely watch TV, :LOL: but I'm enjoying reading everyone. It's been a good night tonight at the ROD. :)
I think it's because it is finally less than 30 days until the draft.....well, that and X decided to play with us, along with a lot of really good posters(y) I needed you there with us, buddy. Be good, be healthy, feel better.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I think he just needed a little time to develop. What he has proved, is that he is the playmaker that we've been looking for. I saw the light-bulb go on for him. Watch out.

(y)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
We both know that Bailey is going to be a baller, something that a lot of people seem to miss. Can't wait to see him develop. Reminds me of Bruce, one of my fave Rams of all-time.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We both know that Bailey is going to be a baller, something that a lot of people seem to miss. Can't wait to see him develop. Reminds me of Bruce, one of my fave Rams of all-time.

I'm with you. Saw the same thing near the end of last year(and in college). Kid knows how to run route to get open. That's the difference between a player like Gibson who knows how to run routes...and a player like Isaac Bruce who knew how to run routes to get open.

Gibson was a precise route runner. Bailey has the ability to be a great route runner.

I also love his physicality, strength, competitive fire, and how reliable his hands are. I can't wait to see him develop.

iced

once we started running the ball effecively all our recivers were getting open clemons didnt have time or didnt see them.

unfortunately, the guys had trouble separating regardless of clemens or bradford - and also dropped the ball a ton too (were 7th highest in drops?, top 5 when bradford was qb - even at first for a bit)