1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rookie Wide Receivers

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by jrry32, Apr 1, 2014.

1. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I think it's because it is finally less than 30 days until the draft.....well, that and X decided to play with us, along with a lot of really good posters(y) I needed you there with us, buddy. Be good, be healthy, feel better.

Alan likes this.
  2. Alan Well-Known Member

Will do sir!

3. jrry32 Well-Known Member

(y)

DR RAM likes this.
  4. DR RAM Rams Lifer

We both know that Bailey is going to be a baller, something that a lot of people seem to miss. Can't wait to see him develop. Reminds me of Bruce, one of my fave Rams of all-time.

jrry32 likes this.
  5. jrry32 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. Saw the same thing near the end of last year(and in college). Kid knows how to run route to get open. That's the difference between a player like Gibson who knows how to run routes...and a player like Isaac Bruce who knew how to run routes to get open.

Gibson was a precise route runner. Bailey has the ability to be a great route runner.

I also love his physicality, strength, competitive fire, and how reliable his hands are. I can't wait to see him develop.

6. iced Well-Known Member

unfortunately, the guys had trouble separating regardless of clemens or bradford - and also dropped the ball a ton too (were 7th highest in drops?, top 5 when bradford was qb - even at first for a bit)