Rookie Watch: Biggest disappointments - Greg Robinson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haha, did he just type he's a late bloomer? He started in the 5th game of his first ever season. where do these bozos come from?

Alan

Legend
rhinobean forgetting the past:
Sure am glad we got Donald with our pick! Dennard was my choice and he's not the player Donald is by a mile! Coaches know best!:oops:
We had a thread before the draft about this very subject and the consensus was that we should pick Donald. I think Snisher totally stole that idea from us. So actually, it's the ROD knows best. :)

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
These lists are totally meaningless. Can't believe guys get paid for this.

GO RAMS!!!!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Someone should tell that to Brandon Mebane. Guess he didn't get the memo.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I have no absolutely no problem with a first round draft pick being given time to settle into his role. It's always nice to get an instant return on any investment but most people in the NFL (media, fans etc) don't stop and consider the fact that the return on that investment in the long run might be even greater if that player isn't rushed along.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Gotta laugh at how stupid these lists are.
Yup VERY likely if we'd drafted Jake Matthews the coaches would have handled him exactly the same way they did Grob and may have started him after the bye,

Remember the Fisher doesn't draft o-linemen in the first round meme ?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I have no absolutely no problem with a first round draft pick being given time to settle into his role. It's always nice to get an instant return on any investment but most people in the NFL (media, fans etc) don't stop and consider the fact that the return on that investment in the long run might be even greater if that player isn't rushed along.

Yup can we label this instant gratification "journalism"?

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I would've rather read an article about the average length of grass in NFL stadiums and the effects that it has on RB production.

Dumb.

A55VA6

Legend
I kind of expected a slow start for him. With that said, I think he's done a good job the past 2 weeks. If he's only going to get better, then we have a hell of a player.