Rookie Profile: Aaron Donald

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Code:
http://www.stlouisrams.com/videos/videos/Rookie-Profile-Aaron-Donald/205f8055-b8d5-42ea-a180-fde812e0a9a6

RamsFan14

Starter
We got a stud man... He's got that swagger too, imo there's something about him that spells special! In our losses to the Cowboys and 49ers, we got man handled at the line of scrimmage.. With Donald AND Robinson, we'll looking to really control the trenches! Love it!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My favorite pick as well. Theres just something about this kid......he has that Mike Tyson type look to him. Eye of the tiger type shizzle. What an explosive first step. My goodness, I am not sure I would have thought a DL would be such a great pick that early, but this kid may end up being the steal of the draft.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Teams thought he was too small, apparently. He uses his size as as strength. Can't say he's not stout, though. 34 reps at the bench is really good. He's gonna help us a lot.

Game plan for SEA and SF QB's: Run...

Palmer: Lay down...

paceram

Pro Bowler
My favorite pick of the draft. He had no business there at 13.

Personally, I was shocked (Pleasantly, Shocked!) that he was still available at #13! I would had been a very upset Rams Fan if the Rams did NOT select him with their 13th pick! I can't wait to see him on that Rams Defense Line with Quinn, Long, Brockers, etc!

FRO

Legend
Personally, I was shocked (Pleasantly, Shocked!) that he was still available at #13! I would had been a very upset Rams Fan if the Rams did NOT select him with their 13th pick! I can't wait to see him on that Rams Defense Line with Quinn, Long, Brockers, etc!
I was shouting his name at the TV while we were on the clock. I was so happy when his name was called.

bluesjoc

Long time poster,First time reader
Name
Jeff
Donald and Robinson seem like very high character guys. Very humble personality's

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I agree with all the other positives. He just seems like a high motor hard working passionate player that is going to be productive for certain. How productive is the question.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Donald and Robinson seem like very high character guys. Very humble personality's

4 pillars type character:sneaky:

I am glad to see it. Too many of the bad eggs can spoil the whole carton. I was worried that the Rams would be the Bengals of a few years ago the way Fisher was taking chances on the character issues.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I'm not a big fan of taking a DT that high, but he was the best player on the board, and he can be that disruptive pass rushing DT that we don't have. I'm glad we got him.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Hard not to be excited at the prospect of adding his talent to a Williams defensive scheme.
We could be really scary this year

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Hard not to be excited at the prospect of adding his talent to a Williams defensive scheme.
We could be really scary this year
I will get such joy watching kaperdick & willson running for their lives or throwing it into the stands. This is going to be like watching those Fearsome Foursome teams at the Coliseum... no one could move the ball on us, except for Fran Tarkenton, who was like a jack rabbit with crazy accuracy.