Rookie Jersey Numbers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The Rams have had many great players in their history. But the problem with trying to retire every # of every great player is that at some point, you are going to run out of #'s at some position. With the NFL and the way they limit # distribution to certain positions, it isn't feasible to retire every great player's #. I think one criteria should be H.O.F. Then, holding all time record for the position.

IMHO, you have to truly believe that that player's # deserves to be retired and that nobody will come close to what he did for your team at his position.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
GcBean said:
Looks like I'll be ordering a new #11 jersey soon for my son and I.
I have just ordered an Austin jersey from the NFLshop for my son. Should be here sometime after 21/5. He doesn't know it's coming so can't wait to see his face when it arrives.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
Ramrocket said:
GcBean said:
Looks like I'll be ordering a new #11 jersey soon for my son and I.
I have just ordered an Austin jersey from the NFLshop for my son. Should be here sometime after 21/5. He doesn't know it's coming so can't wait to see his face when it arrives.

I like to get a Stedman jersey

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just like that we have 11-12-13... I almost want Johnson to make it so we can have 14 up as well.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Some of the Rams UDFA #'s from Cromwell21 on the Herd BB.

CROMWELL21 [ PM ] [ hide msgs from this user ]
7th tryout member and camp numbers
May 09, 2013 06:40PM Registered: 3 years ago
I have discovered the 7th Ram tryout of 29-Andre Martin JR, DB, North Dakota State
Only 22 to go.

UDFA numbers
45-Benny Cunningham
69-Braden Brown/Garrett Goebel
47-Eric Stevens
19-CJ Akins
59-Jonathan Stewart
50-Ray Ray Armstrong
79-Kevin Saia/Al Lapuaho
51-Daren Bates
53-Phillip Steward
43-Philip Lutzenkirchen