Rookie card: Sean Mannion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
You have to get in here and watch this quick before it disappears. :LOL:

With both Foles, Mannion and the battle between Davis and Keenum the QB position is really going to be interesting this year. Not that I'm not already psyched to the max.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Pulling for this kid....but my instincts say...feet slow, process information slower, and eyes follow the rushers....Maybe that was only his last year...With cook & wheaton, OSU looked pretty damn good.

Alan

Legend
LACHAMP46 going on instinct:
Pulling for this kid....but my instincts say...feet slow, process information slower, and eyes follow the rushers....Maybe that was only his last year...With cook & wheaton, OSU looked pretty damn good.
He's got flaws that's for sure. After the top two they all had them. I'll be happy if he becomes a good back up. We seem to need them quite often.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I have high hopes for Mannion in horns, although I don't want to see him take the field this year...