Rookie Camp: Sights and Sounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Los Angeles Rams starting to lead the league in Gingers...Johnny Hekker, Sean McVay & Sam Rogers.
i

mcvay_rookie_presser--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Sam+Rogers+pic00000000.jpg

upload_2017-5-18_19-52-40.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A redheaded guy goes to the doctor for a checkup and his blond wife goes with him.

After the checkup, the doctor calls the wife into his office without her husband.

He says to her, "I'm sorry to tell you this but your husband is suffering from a very severe disease, along with horrible stress. If you don't do the following, your husband will soon die:

Every morning, make him a healthy breakfast.

Always be pleasant towards him, and make sure he's in a good mood.

For lunch make him a nice, nutritious meal. And for dinner prepare an especially nice meal for him.

Make sure you don't burden him with chores. And don't discuss your problems with him, because it'll only make his stress even worse.

And most importantly. make love with your husband every night and you must satisfy his every whim.

If you can do this for the next year, I think your husband will get better and regain his health."

After this, she leaves the doctor's office and walks out of the building with her husband.

As they do so, the guy asks his wife. "So what did the doctor say to you?"

The blond replies, "You're going to die."

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Looking good - but training camp always does ;-) I do love Kupp's stutter step though - its a thing of beauty - I can't wait for game day :)