Rookie Camp Part 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
The Rookies take the field for the first time in Part 4 of Rookie Camp.

[stl]37327c15-53ac-4d8f-a035-ef9cad53e3d3[/stl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center/videos/Rookie-Camp-Part-4/37327c15-53ac-4d8f-a035-ef9cad53e3d3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... 9cad53e3d3</a>

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like these pieces a lot! Kudos to the Rams for putting these together for the fans.

Does Barrett Jones look like he needs some serious muscle work to anyone else? His build looks really soft to me.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
I like these pieces a lot! Kudos to the Rams for putting these together for the fans.

Does Barrett Jones look like he needs some serious muscle work to anyone else? His build looks really soft to me.
He does to me too.

By the way, that one catch that Bailey made was phenomenal. I don't think a lot of people realize how hard it is to catch a low ball when you are on the move or reaching back. That is harder than any other catch.

nighttrain

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

I was thinkin:"Tommy Boy"
:cheese:
train

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Why no Stacy?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:

train
Yeah, totally Tommy Boy. He was a decent athlete himself, Farley. I miss that guy.
images
nfl_mm_bjones01_576.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
nighttrain said:
CGI_Ram said:

train
Yeah, totally Tommy Boy. He was a decent athlete himself, Farley. I miss that guy.
images
nfl_mm_bjones01_576.jpg

"Fat man in a little coat"

:lmao: