Ron Wolfley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Also incredibly annoying.

Will never take Steve Savard and DeMarco Farr for granted again.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I've realized over the years how influential Madden and Summerall truly were, it's hit and miss now. Some just go on and on about nonsense.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Still better than Kosar....though that's not saying much.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've realized over the years how influential Madden and Summerall truly were, it's hit and miss now. Some just go on and on about nonsense.
Summerall was especially fun during preaeason games. He was actually very funny at times, when he knew the game didn't matter.

fearsomefour

Legend
I seriously thought it was Jesse "the body" Ventura.
"Earn your feathers....down in there where the fur flies....there are aliens in the white house....there is no substitute for courage in this game....the government put a tracking chip in my head"

fearsomefour

Legend
I know I am in the total minority here but I actually like Wolfley.
He is a nice diversion from the guys who act like they are reporting on some important world news or something. It is a preseason game and he has fun with it.
He does sound like Ventura....a lot actually.
I just remember when Warner played for them "What a throw by Graybeard!!"
His routine is that of the homespun homer.

fearsomefour

Legend
I am also enjoying Phillip Sims the Cardinals QB. Feet don't look bad. Stands in the pocket pretty well, has a nice arm and can move pretty well.
If he gets cut I wouldn't mind the Rams giving him a look.

DVontel

Rookie
I am also enjoying Phillip Sims the Cardinals QB. Feet don't look bad. Stands in the pocket pretty well, has a nice arm and can move pretty well.
If he gets cut I wouldn't mind the Rams giving him a look.
Yup, he's a lot better than Logan Thomas. I've been really impressed with him so far.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
There are a few announcer I don't like and Ron Wolfley might lead the pack. He's not bad, I just don't like his voice.
Others on my list include Eagles play by play announcer Merrill Reese, Seahawks play by play man Steve Raible, Buccaneers radio man Gene Deckerhoff, and the Chargers play by play guy (Don't know who). All of which are probably really good, but again, their voices just annoy me.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
As it stands today, that 1st team Cardinals OLine is leaky at best.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wolfley is fun in small doses. He isn't a blind homer like their play-by-play guy.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
th
He's no...
th

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know I am in the total minority here but I actually like Wolfley.
He is a nice diversion from the guys who act like they are reporting on some important world news or something. It is a preseason game and he has fun with it.
He does sound like Ventura....a lot actually.
I just remember when Warner played for them "What a throw by Graybeard!!"
His routine is that of the homespun homer.

He always reminds me of this when he talks...