Ron Rivera potential rams coach?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
or pop warner are being considered for the Rams coaching job.
pop-warner.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rivera would be a complete bungle. I am serious, if the Rams hire a dude like him with so many offensive minds available I would take time off from being a Rams fan. Because at that point what is the point?

River Boat Ron is Fisher. Might as well have kept Jeff around.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Imma just say this once.

Ron Rivera is not and will not be considered for the Rams HC position.

Period.

Neither has Mike Tomlin, Mike McCarthy, Bill Belichick, Andy Reid, or any number of HCs under contract.

The ONLY reason Asshole Face is different is the ownership situation and multiple reports that Payton has wanted this job for awhile (that'd explain that near 50-burger he dropped on us a few weeks ago). Tensions with Payton and the Saints org are supposedly pretty strong.

So... Let's just not...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
If it brings John Harbaugh (Head Coach) & Eric DeCosta (GM) from the Ravens, not that's a splash, that gets me all wet!

Man thats the greatest dream every, even if we could land just DeCosta I would go nuts. Thats the true best case imho

TexasRam

Legend
I pass on Rivera. But getting a team to a super bowl with worse WR's than ours is a dam feat in my book.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
im sure Jerry Richardson would love to do "good friend" Stan Kroenke a huge favor and make this real affordable

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Ok, mods, this is where I ask you go add "facepalm" as one of the rating options. Thank you.