Roll Call for ROD fantasy league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Hello ya'll. I haven't been able to post much lately due to being so busy, but I need to come out of my shell for the ROD Fantasy League draft tomorrow.

I was wondering who amongst us was actually playing. There are 16 of us as you well know. If you could, please post in this thread which team is yours so that we may be able to tie the League existence to the forum existence.

I am the Bama Zipps.

I am not sure if I will be able to make the draft due to work requirements. We have a web filter at work that prohibits Fantasy Sports from being accessed. (oh the humanity!) I will be setting up a player ranking for auto draft.

Mods feel free to move this topic over to the appropriate thread tomorrow, I put it in this forum thinking it is more likely to be seen on short notice.

Good luck everyone!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Springfield Rams is my team. I also will have to auto draft, the position by round tool is convenient at least to get the roster breakdown you want.

Shawnbb158

Starter
I may not be able to make draft either but have auto set just in case. TDs and beer is my name.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Mine is pretty apparent. I may have to change the name soon though.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jenkins Island!!!!!!!!! and dont you forget it!!!!!

FLramFAN

Rookie
My Team is Snisher Sweets.
I guess the draft is tomorrow night at 10PM, right?
I'll be there but though you'd said the draft was going to be on the Sunday before the start of the season. Either way, I'll be there.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
So the draft is going to be during the Rams game? :omg:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Sim City in the house! :cool:

i Should be at the draft, provided my internet holds up(trying to stream the game too, and my connection is lousy) Will be setting up an auto ranking also, just in case.