Roid Rage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Brandon Browner threatens 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh

By Gregg Rosenthal
Around The League Editor
Published: June 14, 2013 at 08:18 p.m. Updated: June 15, 2013 at 12:15 p.m.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ks-browner-id-put-hands-around-harbaughs-neck

San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh's comments this week about performance-enhancing drug use by the the Seattle Seahawks figured to upset a lot of folks in the Pacific Northwest.

Coach Pete Carroll didn't take the bait, trying to defuse any controversy when asked about the issue. Cornerback Brandon Browner took a different approach.

"At the end of the day we gotta win football games," Browner said Friday on KJR-AM, via the Seattle Post-Intelligencer. "He's a coach. He's never gonna be out there lined up against me. I wish he would; I'd put my hands around his neck. At the end of the day, I'm about winning football games."

Niners-Seahawks is the divisional matchup I'm most looking forward to in 2013. That's because of the incredible young quarterbacks, the defensive talent and the creative coaching. A little offseason back-and-forth with cheating allegations thrown in can only help to add some spice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man it's gonna be fun when they kill eachother and forget they have to face the Horns head on lol

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
"Roid rage" lol
Though seriously, let them have their little war of words and we'll just sneak up on them both!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Okey dokey then.....something tells me Roger will be making a couple of calls to let people know trash talking is fine but threats are not.

Browner is another one I want to see toasted on the field.

iced

I cant wait to watch austin jaw at sherman after a touchdow

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Indeed iced.....I wanna see him torch him then flip the ball to the ref and say "you mad bro?"

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LesBaker said:
Indeed iced.....I wanna see him torch him then flip the ball to the ref and say "you mad bro?"

Then this will forever haunt his dreams lol

9058707863_6967674ffc_n.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
While these douches banter back and forth, the Rams come up and blind side the both of 'em. What matters is winning games - eh Browner?

…..

Legend
It definately helps to have a Baseball writer keep things going in the press....hahaha

Edit....sorry, confused this writer with Ken Rosenthal, the MLB writer fro foxsports.com

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
God I hope Fisher doesn't go Rex Ryan like that, players can talk smack , coaches need to be above it IMO.