Roger Saffold is a Ram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Rodger Saffold tweets:

First I'm glad I finally signed so I can say SOMETHING! Lol. Fans of #RaiderNation I'm sorry that you had to go thru this loyal fans don't deserve this. I'm thankful and value the support from you all. It has been a roller coaster these couple days and I'm thankful for #RaiderNation fans being all in and for #RamNation not giving up on me. To #RamsNation fans I have always appreciated you all and the feedback has been tremendous! I must say I'm excited to be home and fight 4 u! Let it be known that I am all in for the Rams! I am excited to play ball here and I'm happy to be home! Let's get a championship #RamsNation

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Thats fair- but even you have to agree he is far more talented than any outside wr we have. there are never guarantees with drafted players. No guarantee Robinson plays well at OG either- or learns to be a great pass blocker- but I do think he will- as I think Watkins will become a great WR at the next level.

When did tbux join this forum? I see you have over 100 posts but I've been M.I.A since it's NBA season. I remember you from the other one.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Castamere finally takes notice of tbux
When did tbux join this forum? I see you have over 100 posts but I've been M.I.A since it's NBA season. I remember you from the other one.

Hes been pretty active since he joined recently(week ago?)

tbux

Rookie
That explains it. I went to a wedding at the end of last week, so I missed a lot

what was your name on the other?

I joined recently (well was joined, just got active) - other site just too many trolls and too many ads. over it. Still weening off that site. So far so good here.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Now that gave me a jolly! GO RAMS!!!

Can't wait for Saffold to road grade the way for Stacy!

Boy he's sure in different spirits from this time last year, right? Rams took care of him and now he's gonna take care of business.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks Alan... I mean Tron. ;)

Not sure if that's a compliment or a dis...
shifty-eyes-ani2faster.gif

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
what was your name on the other?

I joined recently (well was joined, just got active) - other site just too many trolls and too many ads. over it. Still weening off that site. So far so good here.

My name was Rams2839. I posted for a few months in the offseason then joined here around the regular season-- only had like 35 posts so most likely you don't remember.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love Saffold on the field. But... I remain worried about committing to him at that financial level.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I love Saffold on the field. But... I remain worried about committing to him at that financial level.

Oh, don't be a "debbie downer"! RAISE THE JOLLY RODGER!!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Oh, don't be a "debbie downer"! RAISE THE JOLLY RODGER!!!!!!

Haha!

That's a lot of guaranteed coin. I wouldn't have done this deal at those numbers.

If he's healthy; totally worth it! But that's the problem I have.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Haha!

That's a lot of guaranteed coin. I wouldn't have done this deal at those numbers.

If he's healthy; totally worth it! But that's the problem I have.
If he does stay healthy, he's a total bargain, so I like the number. Not too high, or low. He probably could have signed elsewhere for more--almost did.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If he does stay healthy, he's a total bargain, so I like the number. Not too high, or low. He probably could have signed elsewhere for more--almost did.

I hear ya. But I want data to suggest he'll hold up. I haven't seen it since his rookie year.

That's 16 game money he signed for.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I hear ya. But I want data to suggest he'll hold up. I haven't seen it since his rookie year.

That's 16 game money he signed for.

He can make up for a couple missed games in the playoffs. ;)

Kinda like working OT to make up for hours u missed at work...