Roger saffold and Fan on instagram

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screenshot_20160913-121110.png

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
*Just let us attempt to score some points first. I don't see how wins will happen suddenly.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I like it. Good for him for defending the team. I agree with him, I dont think they quit, I just think this coaching staff is really clueless. There is no reason for any NFL team to get shut out like that last night. I know the players have to play but coaches have to coach and last nights offensive game plan was one of the most juvenile game plans I have seen in years. Made the Deiter Brock years look like Air Coryell.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Tony Banks put more fear in a D than Keenum ever will. Did I just say that? Damn my head hurts today, and I dont drink so I cant get rid of it, or forget last night.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good for saffold for sticking by his team but I'm also glad that being in LA is putting more pressure on them. Like the fan said, you're in a huge market now. LA will chew you up and spit you out if you perform like that on a weekly basis

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Getting shut out in the NFL doesn't happen all too often anymore.

I watched the first few series and didn't like what I saw so I went to bed.

Woke up this morning and WOW!

I recorded it but maybe I'll pass... sounds painful.