Rodney McLeod

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I was sour on McLeod before this year, but, he really evolved this year and is a resign to me. Tendering him at a higher level is ok by me. But, sign him to at least a couple year deal.

Three years is perfect. That's when this window should be happening for the Rams if it's going to happen. Having a guy like him in the same system is a benefit for the D.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
IMO, Mcleod is a fine, versatile player who will never get his due from those looking for perfection or the next Earl Thomas at the position. It seems to me that he consistently gets blamed for coverage miscommunications / issues in Williams scheme that we often find out later were not actually on him, but on the corners.

This is how I see much of this too. The CB's that he has had to play with have had their issues too with JJ, Tru, Cortland & with those three injuries the rookies who were inserted....yes. The there is that big weakness with the Gregg Williams defense plays it too.

McLeod has continued to start in spite of being surrounded in the defensive secondary with a former #1 pick, two #2 picks & two #3 picks in the last 3 NFL drafts. Says something???

Last edited: