Rodcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey Legatron, love the RODCAST so far. I love our offense and of course the normal fear is that we are a mirage. Sort of like the random good game Case Keenum had against the Buccs, or Tavon Austin had against the Colts by gaining more than 300 yards. You loved it and hoped it would continue, but you didn't really believe it?
That's why I am giddy about what see from our guys now.
These guys are the truth:
1. Todd Gurley
2. Sammy Watkins
3. Cooper Kupp
4. Robert Woods
5. Gerald Everett
6. Andrew Whitworth
And the most important is Jared Goff. He is really growing before our eyes and he looks like the guy we dreamed of when drafting him. We saw in his college tape a scrappy guy that would deliver the ball perfectly even with having NO OLINE. With Whit, he is actually looking comfortable...Not just saying it like he did all of last year ("Just trying to get comfortable"), he really looked it. Playing vs Dallas is a huge step on the road. I want to see what he does in a real hostile environment, not the 15 guys in Levi that were hating...lol

Again, good job.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As for the defense, we had a bad game stopping the run vs the Redskins. The two games with the Redskins and the 49ers were so close together you have to acknowledge the defense was under the gun Thurs night. Yes, we have issues to fix in stopping the run, exposed by the Skins...But there was little time to fix anything because the next game was 4 days away from the previous one. I think it's harder on the defense,expending more energy in trying to go after someone than, than blocking those attempts. Our defense was fatigued vs the Niners, so we need to watch what happens after some more coaching and 10 days of rest.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
loved it @Legatron4

This offense that McVay has built truly is exciting. I've sid it many times before I really do think we have the best group of WRs in the league and its good to watch Gurley on top form again after a barren period!

I love our o-line!! Whitworth was the signing of the season for me, but I also have to give props to Sullivan who has been opening holes for Gurley - I hope his injury isn't a serious one, just a tired body after 2 quick games.

Our D though is something else, Fox and Longacre are performing well, and to me its obvious that AD99 doesn't have his game head on yet, missing TC and pre-season has hurt his performance IMO.

I hope by the time we meet Dallas and then Seattle, our D will be firing on more cylinders, because they're going to need to be. I don't want us to make Elliott or Prescott look like pro-bowlers and I hope we continue with the Fisher legacy of whooping the Seahawks!

Last edited:

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
haha love the part, "the Defense is really shitty right now"

couldn't have said it better myself.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
A RODcast is a great idea! I could listen during my commute to work. I'd listen to more of these, thanks @Legatron4

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
In reference to our LBer's not shedding blocks.
I was listening to Demarco Farr and he was saying it's not so much that OA and AB aren't getting off blocks it's they're playing out of position and hitting the wrong gaps consistently. He called it getting nosey, I guess that's what they call it in the film room. Apparently they are trying to play the hero rather than doing their job. They just need some discipline.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In reference to our LBer's not shedding blocks.
I was listening to Demarco Farr and he was saying it's not so much that OA and AB aren't getting off blocks it's they're playing out of position and hitting the wrong gaps consistently. He called it getting nosey, I guess that's what they call it in the film room. Apparently they are trying to play the hero rather than doing their job. They just need some discipline.
SPANK THAT ASS, WADE!:rant:

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Very good idea, I love it. I can actually listen to Rams only and not the mainstream bs. Soundbites would be a good addition to this. Keep it up Legatron!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hey. Buzznuts.
@CGI_Ram and I coined the phrase, "RODCast."
You owe us fifty cents each, and a dollar each time you use it again.

That aside, you're a much better solo act. I'll hop on with you someday.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hey not so fast there Ale-X-ander Graham Bell. That was mine.
200.webp

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Had fun listening @Legatron4

I especially liked the part when you "told" your wife to go clean or something. Has she listened to this yet? LOL

Keep em coming man. I like the idea of hearing as many members as possible.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey. Buzznuts.

Danny mentioned it to me before so you have to take that up with him lol

Sounds good to me though sir. Let me know when.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had fun listening @Legatron4

I especially liked the part when you "told" your wife to go clean or something. Has she listened to this yet? LOL

Keep em coming man. I like the idea of hearing as many members as possible.
It was more of a hypothetical situation. She actually ended up falling asleep once the real game was over haha

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hey. Buzznuts.

Now that there is cash in question, I truly must come clean. I cast the first rod. It is I. The rest of you are pretenders.

giphy.gif