Rodcast episode 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bump for those of you who missed it. Maybe victory mondays aren’t the best time to post them lol

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Thanks for bumping @Legatron4

Excellent listen, my friend. You are a natural. I'm on the road a lot and I had about a 40 minute drive this afternoon. You made it a nice commute.

ok. Enough sucking up. Ahem. Carry on.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bump for those of you who missed it. Maybe victory mondays aren’t the best time to post them lol

That sound bite was actually good. I would honestly incorporate those more. They have a few Jim Healy videos on youtube. He was the master of sound bites.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That sound bite was actually good. I would honestly incorporate those more. They have a few Jim Healy videos on youtube. He was the master of sound bites.
I’ll check him out thank you sir

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I listened to the end.

I had some good laughs ya freaking potty mouth.

Keep em coming.

If you have a way to have a guest on via the phone or some other way... put me on the schedule for the next one.

Good Stuff Brudda.
Thanks man. I guess I should tone down the swearing a bit haha

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Nishe I'm with X and King in that I wouldn't cut down on the swearing. The last thing we want to hear is these giddy little douches talking fantasy league crap. Now what I have a problem with is you giving too much love to Jrry. You think his ego really needs that? For any of us?