RODcast: biggame1190 talks Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Please leave us some comments!

[rc]https://soundcloud.com/ramsondemand/rodcast-biggame1190[/rc]

RamsAddiction: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsaddiction.com/rapodep23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ramsaddiction.com/rapodep23</a>

biggame1190; 2012 Home Opener

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkPD4H01Eg8[/youtube]

Lesson

Oh, really?
Didn't know you were from Delaware, don't hear about many fans from there.

I was also at the 1st game last season. My heart sank after Danny fumbled, but after that, the team was on a mission to kick ass and win.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Really excellent RODcast again, fellas. It's great to hear from our members and get their take on things, and I actually look forward to these. Quality stuff. Good job by biggame on bringing up the Ryan/Bradford comparison by Jackson. That didn't get a lot of play, so it was cool to hear someone mention it again.

The whole thing was tits. :ww:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X said:
Really excellent RODcast again, fellas. It's great to hear from our members and get their take on things, and I actually look forward to these. Quality stuff. Good job by biggame on bringing up the Ryan/Bradford comparison by Jackson. That didn't get a lot of play, so it was cool to hear someone mention it again.

We've got a board full of passionate Rams fans... Tons! Look at the action we generate here in the offseason for proof! ROD is the tits!

BG is a hell of a fan. I trimmed it out, but I've been talking football with him for 7 years! Dude knows football and bleeds blue and gold. It was a fun RODcast.

Thanks for the feedback!

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
X said:

Thanks X, yea I loved what SJ had to say felt it struck true....Yea CGI was a great host and he did what any solid radio/TV host is supposed to do, make the guest look good haha. Look forward to doing more in the future. :cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Can't wait to listen in tonight. This is a great add guys. ROD just continues to get bettah.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Not sure if its just me but when i use my phone to try tp listen to this on tapatalk it doesnt even show up socigo to actual message board it shows but doesn't play. But ig i go to soundcloud itself and search ramsondemand it works there.

So if anyone else is having trouble try that

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Finally got time to listen to this. Worth the wait! :ja:

Can't wait to hear more. I wonder if we could have a complete analysis of each game on one the days in the following week like the excellent write ups I've read by CoachO, Mike Franke and (it's rumored :bg: ) Dr Ram.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Got to listen to it last night. You both sounded great and it was a fun listen. Definitely keep them going.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Wow! What a well composed broadcast. I'm dumping 101 ESPN! Great job by both of you doing this off the cuff. Truly a fun listen for true Rams fans. Finally people covering the Rams who aren't saying the same boring stuff, digging into new subjects and raising new ideas. Great job CGI and Biggame on putting together such an entertaining show. I'll be sure to tune in next time

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
CGI and Biggame Great RODcast!!

Awesome job, nicely done.

I look forward to many more RODcasts in the future!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
rams24/7 said:
Wow! What a well composed broadcast. I'm dumping 101 ESPN! Great job by both of you doing this off the cuff. Truly a fun listen for true Rams fans. Finally people covering the Rams who aren't saying the same boring stuff, digging into new subjects and raising new ideas. Great job CGI and Biggame on putting together such an entertaining show. I'll be sure to tune in next time
Truley was a good one. Just so you know this is just one in a series of individual podcast that cgi is doing with members of this forum.

You can go here
http://m.soundcloud.com/tracks/search?q=ramsondemand

And enjoy the other podcast already posted. Also if interested im sure cgi would love to hear from you.