ROD Tailgate in Tampa

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'll contact the bucs ticket sales office today to see what's available but it would be helpful to have an approximate number in mind. I know we need at least 10 to qualify for "group" sales and that prevents us from having to wait for single game tickets to go on sale.

I'm in for 2. Anyone else?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Raymond James Saduim

BigRamFan said:
I'll contact the bucs ticket sales office today to see what's available but it would be helpful to have an approximate number in mind. I know we need at least 10 to qualify for "group" sales and that prevents us from having to wait for single game tickets to go on sale.

I'm in.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Raymond James Saduim

X said:
BigRamFan said:

I'm in.

How many tix for you Mr. X?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Put me down for 1 for sure. I may need a few more depending on the Holiday schedule with my boys and the ex.

I'll update my number as soon as I can.

I'll be taking my talents to South Beach this year as well.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Selassie I said:
Put me down for 1 for sure. I may need a few more depending on the Holiday schedule with my boys and the ex.

I'll update my number as soon as I can.

I'll be taking my talents to South Beach this year as well.

Hopefully your boys will be able to come along as well. I've been there with the whole ex an visitation, I hope all goes smoothly for you.

I too will be in MIA on 10/14 but a friend got me a hook up on tix for that one. No reason we can't still tailgate though!!

I'll call the bucs ticket office this afternoon and start with 10 (min. order for groups) to see what is available.

Isn't tbux a S. FL guy too?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Since its 2 days before Christmas ,,, the ex may have some plans . That's the only time of year when she causes scheduling problems.

I know RamHusker is planning on going to the Tampa game.

tbux lives in Tampa.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Just heard back from the bucs group sales department. The best seats they have available are in Section 336, upper level near midfield. All of the lower level seats are reserved for season ticket holders so if we wanted to go that route we would have to deal with StubHub, NFL Ticket Exchange, etc.

The seats in section 336 are all in row V. Alternately they can place us in this same section on rows X & Y so that some would be behind others.

The price is $52 per ticket plus a $5 handling charge. Total for the 10 seats would be $525. Your thoughts?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BigRamFan said:
Just heard back from the bucs group sales department. The best seats they have available are in Section 336, upper level near midfield. All of the lower level seats are reserved for season ticket holders so if we wanted to go that route we would have to deal with StubHub, NFL Ticket Exchange, etc.

The seats in section 336 are all in row V. Alternately they can place us in this same section on rows X & Y so that some would be behind others.

The price is $52 per ticket plus a $5 handling charge. Total for the 10 seats would be $525. Your thoughts?
That's up in the crow's nest, eh? I've never been there, so someone will have to tell me if that's a good view. The placement is fine - right near midfield - but can you see anything from that far up?
RaymondJamesStadium_Football_2009-06-11_tn_Seating_Chart.gif

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
This is a shot of the view from 333. Major difference is 336 is closer to midfield.

anonymous-20111217193505.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Its fucking high up... but the view is not that bad.

There were so few fans in the stadium last time that there were complete sections of the stadium that were totally empty . If its like that again , and I suspect it will be,,, we might be able to sit much closer even with the 300 level tickets. Who knows.

I might want to sit in a lower section though.

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah, I'd prefer to be closer as well. There are options on StubHub for the lower level for up to 8 seats, but the price moves to ~ $120 per ticket. I do think it would be cool to have a group of Rams fans in the same section. Maybe we try to co-ordinate a StubHub purchase nearer to game day?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That picture of Sec 333 is not bad but it was taken from first couple of rows (A or B) V is too far up in my opinion. I think with a little searching, we could do much better. The risky strategy is wait until the season starts and hope Tampa Bay sucks it up early then season ticket holders get pissed and start unloading their tickets for cheap. But then again, TB and the Rams start off hot and tickets get tough to get.

tbux

Rookie
Those seats are fine fellas- midfield upper section are no problems- good view. Im not in for tickets= I usually can get hooked up through friends (cant get 10 or so though- just 2 or 3 usually) but I will certainly like to meet up pregame for beers etc to say hi and meet some of you. And if some come up night before, then maybe meet up for beers nearby? TBUX

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
tbux said:
Those seats are fine fellas- midfield upper section are no problems- good view. Im not in for tickets= I usually can get hooked up through friends (cant get 10 or so though- just 2 or 3 usually) but I will certainly like to meet up pregame for beers etc to say hi and meet some of you. And if some come up night before, then maybe meet up for beers nearby? TBUX

Looking forward to that TBUX.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is a shot of tailgating last year and also a shot of the view from 7 rows back which was too close.

Attachments

• Rams at TB 2011.jpg
    Rams at TB 2011.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Rams at TB 2011 b.jpg
    Rams at TB 2011 b.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 185

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Thanks for posting those PC.

Man, those Ram Fans at the tailgate certainly do look like Bad-Asses. Especially that guy in the Dickerson Throwback. :7up:

Ramatik

Starter
December huh?

That would be cool. I don't know yet. Depends on how good I'm making it around by then.

Still severely hobbled right now. But I might be able to do that. I won't know for a bit.

I'd love to have a beer or six with you guys.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Ramatik said:
December huh?

That would be cool. I don't know yet. Depends on how good I'm making it around by then.

Still severely hobbled right now. But I might be able to do that. I won't know for a bit.

I'd love to have a beer or six with you guys.

Sup stranger? Long time...

Get your ass down here Son,,, hobbled ass or not! I'll buy your ticket.