ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Hi all, I'm not sure if there's been a posting on this topic yet, apologies if there is, but what do we all thin about running another mock draft this year?

I've uploaded the outcome of last year's draft to remind everyone how it went down...

Attachments

• ROD_draft_2015.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 792

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think I'll have time to do it this year, count me in.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool - I'll try and find last year's thread as there were a lot of thoughts from everyone on how to streamline the process :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm in again, but don't you think we should wait until after the Combine and most of the first free agency period ?

Most certainly we can wait, but might be useful to get everyone on board and maybe have teams allocated so we can all make sure we look closely at teams needs etc...

I loved researching the Titans last year, was an education directing another teams roster :)

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Most certainly we can wait, but might be useful to get everyone on board and maybe have teams allocated so we can all make sure we look closely at teams needs etc...

I loved researching the Titans last year, was an education directing another teams roster :)

I had the Rams and really enjoyed it but would be happy to not have them again. Too much pressure!! :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I had the Rams and really enjoyed it but would be happy to not have them again. Too much pressure!! :)

I was glad I got a team that I didn't really 'know' zero pressure ;)

We'll randomise the teams again this year to keep it all fair

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It would be cool if we got everyone that wanted to participate to step up now. That way we can randomly select teams, and then we have some time during free agency to study our new teams and do some scouting based on team needs. Make the draft better when your super prepared.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I was glad I got a team that I didn't really 'know' zero pressure ;)

We'll randomise the teams again this year to keep it all fair
Can I join in? I'm not as active as I used to be, but I'd love to be a part of this.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It would be cool if we got everyone that wanted to participate to step up now. That way we can randomly select teams, and then we have some time during free agency to study our new teams and do some scouting based on team needs. Make the draft better when your super prepared.

can't agree more - makes it more real - also opens up potential for trades etc ;)