ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is there any way we can temporarily add this to the NFL Talk page? A lot of posters don't even check the College/Draft page but may want to join in on this.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Count me in again please! Looking back at my draft for the evil empire that is the Pats, Shaq was my only rookie to do anything this season.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'd love to try it this year, I was too chicken last year!! COUNT ME IN!!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
How did we randomize the teams last year? I didn't get to play last time. But I have mini helmets of every team, I can randomize the picks unless someone has a better way of doing it

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'll do it again. I love drafting.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
I'm up for this, always a fun experience with so many knowledgable people on ROD.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Hi all, I'm not sure if there's been a posting on this topic yet, apologies if there is, but what do we all thin about running another mock draft this year?

I've uploaded the outcome of last year's draft to remind everyone how it went down...
@shaunpinney
That looks like the pre FA draft you uploaded right?
I think ROD did a much better job with the post FA draft. I'll post the results for fun when i get the time, unless you already have them.

Btw, i'm in (y)

Last edited:

Alan

Legend
One of the main things I remember from last year is that we need to divide the teams among posters who live in the same time zone or regularly log in at times that are appropriate. We won't know the exact order in the draft until after the SB so if we have enough players after the Combine/FA period we'll divide the teams among the appropriate posters if everyone is on board with that. Last year we did 4 rounds in less than a month and with the proper allocation of teams we should do much better this year. Maybe 5 rounds? The draft will start April 28 so an April fools day might work. Maybe the last week in March. I'll do a count of posters who want to play tomorrow.