ROD mock draft in 2016

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Oh man I get to fix the Squaks and their feeble OLine? And replace their free agent defectors.

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram pining for his neighbor's lawn again:
Yeah that sounds more appealing. Deal!
This deal is outside both of your time groups which means you'll probably have to pick at inopportune times. Are you up for that @TheDYVKX ?

Alan

Legend
In a related note, I'm aware that many of you are champing at the bit so I was contemplating having a practice round (or two) that would start on February 15. The bad part about having a practice round (or two) is that you'll be giving away your drafting strategy before the real thing. Other GMs will know who you're targeting and when the real mock starts you might find that player is no longer available. Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible because I'll have to PM each GM with the particulars and check their availability before we could start.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Alan may have forgotten to mention his daughter is a Voodoo Priestess.
Witch doctor.gif
That means this is Allen!?!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
The fix is in!!!!! I'm GM of the texans two years in a row now!!!:rant:

A55VA6

Legend
In a related note, I'm aware that many of you are champing at the bit so I was contemplating having a practice round (or two) that would start on February 15. The bad part about having a practice round (or two) is that you'll be giving away your drafting strategy before the real thing. Other GMs will know who you're targeting and when the real mock starts you might find that player is no longer available. Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible because I'll have to PM each GM with the particulars and check their availability before we could start.
I'm cool with a practice round.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I would do that! Shoot I would trade for Garappolo is he was available.
Depends on your offers, I need high picks/players since the Pats don't choose until late in the 2'nd.

Alan

Legend
Tron relishing the opportunity to fix what he failed to fix last year:
The fix is in!!!!! I'm GM of the texans two years in a row now!!!:rant:
Now you have a chance to really "fix" the Texans. You probably already did a lot of research on these guys last year so this should be a good thing. Still, if you don't like your team then you should contact the other GMs in your group to see if anybody wants to trade.