ROD - Love it or leave it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just an observation and not aimed at anyone person but over the years posting on one Rams board or another going back to the old yahoo Rams board. I have noticed that some posters have become so entrenched in the Rams suck scenario and in a manner of speaking made there living at it. That when something positive happens like a win, they got nothing. Oh maybe a "still a bad team" but for the most part they seem lost. Of course should the Rams have a bad outing the next week you get the big fat "I told you so". Kind of a shame really.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Still think that?,I say we can be 4-5 going home to play Manning and the Broncos ,a team that is in the midst of a three game road trip ending here,I won't predict we end up 5-5, but I think we could so I don't think your summation is any more sure than us being 5-5.
Manning and Palmer are both QB's who our pass rush can get to. EVEN Brockers got a sack yesterday,Chris Long should be back for Denver

The pass rush sure has come alive.

Still, scoring 13 on the Niners and multiple turn overs doesn't bode well.

I have no idea what the identity of the Rams is at the moment.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The pass rush sure has come alive.

Still, scoring 13 on the Niners and multiple turn overs doesn't bode well.

This was a defensive battle, which happens sometimes in the NFL. All kinds of different things can happen and this week everything seemed to go well for both defenses. I'm not worried that suddenly the O cannot play, they've faced top defenses and had good games and bad games. The fact that they can win a close game on the road against a very formidable opponent that came back and beat them at home is a HUGE plus for them.

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
Stu for president! Seriously though, all valid points. The culture of this forum is why I made the switch from those other sites. It's been great here. I don't post much, but I'm ALWAYS lurking and reading the great posts.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This was a defensive battle, which happens sometimes in the NFL. All kinds of different things can happen and this week everything seemed to go well for both defenses. I'm not worried that suddenly the O cannot play, they've faced top defenses and had good games and bad games. The fact that they can win a close game on the road against a very formidable opponent that came back and beat them at home is a HUGE plus for them.

Yup and that gets washed away so people can seize upon their already held position EVERY chance they get to trot it out.
What I liked about yesterday was after two first half int's Davis didn't melt down and throw 4, he took care of the ball and let the defense keep him in the game ,instead of trying to do too much he did some less and let things come to him more,Rivers tried to force thing and his team got shut out 37-0 and OBTW that stadium was rocking . The kid is growing

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just an observation and not aimed at anyone person but over the years posting on one Rams board or another going back to the old yahoo Rams board. I have noticed that some posters have become so entrenched in the Rams suck scenario and in a manner of speaking made there living at it. That when something positive happens like a win, they got nothing. Oh maybe a "still a bad team" but for the most part they seem lost. Of course should the Rams have a bad outing the next week you get the big fat "I told you so". Kind of a shame really.
Hit the nail on the head

RamzFanz

Damnit

I disagree. The Rams' O could have dominated the Niners. The missed passes and INT's held them down.

AD DID have a more solid second half once they shut down the long passing game but is that going to win games going forward?

13 of 25, 105 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs. That was with wide open receivers almost all game. Yes, he was pressured but he was sacked only once. Kappy was sacked 7 times and under pressure damn near every down and he way out played AD.

I think AD is in over his head. He was staring down receivers and throwing without setting his feet. After the interceptions he began throwing away balls when receivers were open and he had time to throw. These are fixable but when will they fix them?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome

I don't get this. We won. Like Fisher states (and repeated by Harbaugh yesterday.....) It's hard to win in the NFL. Why does there have to be an "Identity"? We're playing w/ a 3rd string QB.....we have all sorts of injuries. The secondary is so beat up that the only guys who are healthy are guys who never get any reps in practice. Our offensive line just got shuffled. Our best WR is now out for the year. And we have a full tank of gas.....and half a pack of cigarettes........

"Hit it!
Go Rams.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
13 of 25, 105 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs. That was with wide open receivers almost all game. Yes, he was pressured but he was sacked only once. Kappy was sacked 7 times and under pressure damn near every down and he way out played AD.
Open all game is a tad bit of an exaggeration. And though Krap outplayed AD for the most part, AD didn't lose two HUGE fumbles and Krap honestly should have been picked twice and AD should have been picked three times. I'll agree that AD had a rough outing - no doubt about that - but he calmed down and didn't make the big mistakes down the stretch - something you couldn't say for the far more experienced Kraperdick. And though AD wasn't sacked near as much, he was pressured a lot and was throwing against a far more experienced backfield and to a far less experienced and talented receiver corp.

So I'm not going to defend AD's play. It was not up to the standards I would expect from a starting QB in the NFL. But we won so I am going to take the W and still believe that Fish knows ands sees a whole lot more than I.