ROD FF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

I found a fantasy script that I have installed and am working on implementing into the board.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What's this talk of 10 teams? That's for wusses. 16 teams are the most enjoyable as it allows you to use some of your sleeper picks during the season. 12 teams are good but everyone should have a good team unless they don't know what they're doing.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

What's this talk of 10 teams? That's for wusses. 16 teams are the most enjoyable as it allows you to use some of your sleeper picks during the season. 12 teams are good but everyone should have a good team unless they don't know what they're doing.

Who asked you?!

I'm kidding. I'm in a 16 dynasty but I would hate to be late in the draft in a new draw. I'd still play because my ego would demand it, but there would be several hitler videos on the subject.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
You guys can actually see the pickem that i am working on.. To get there use the naviagtion tab up top labeled "pickem" If you dont see it, refresh your page. You can play around with it because right now it is just in the testing stage.

Once inside you join the pickem league and then go to "manage picks" .. in there click edit picks and then save.

Obviously since the schedule is not out, I cant add any games yet. Once it does I will have to finish adding in all the teams and then make the schedule. As much as I like using the spread I have a bad feeling a might get lazy and not add the spreads some weeks.

screenshot_310.png
I'm sure the straight pick 'em will require much less involvement on your end. Let's just run with that.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm sure the straight pick 'em will require much less involvement on your end. Let's just run with that.
F
Yeah, I'm pretty decent at that!
< Psst, notice the banner?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
F
Yeah, I'm pretty decent at that!
< Psst, notice the banner?
Yeah, I've been envious of that banner since the season ended! I finished 3rd last year so I'll be coming for you Husker. :wabbit:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah, I've been envious of that banner since the season ended! I finished 3rd last year so I'll be coming for you Husker. :wabbit:
And I've been practicing a pretty stout stiff arm! :lifting: