ROD FF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
were you the guy that won? See? I don't even know....lol It was too quiet. But very competitive. We had 6 or 7 good teams and congrats if you won.

Next year we will have a smack talk thread and I expect it to be active. lol

My LEAGUE was named the smack talk league. i don't want to play with quiet coaches or coaches who don't have the balls to trade.

I call dibs on a team (and even commish if needed) in the crazy league!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Do we have two different conversations going on in this thread?????

Yes, we're all quite ambidextrous here or is that multitasking?

Pick 'em - straight please. I have mad skills in this. Bwahaha! But come the playoffs It's like flipping a coin.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
were you the guy that won? See? I don't even know....lol It was too quiet. But very competitive. We had 6 or 7 good teams and congrats if you won.

Next year we will have a smack talk thread and I expect it to be active. lol

Actually....I lost lmao.

I dominated the season, went like 10-1 or something. Only lost 1 game during regular season. Then did great in the playoffs...till the championship weeks. My guys played their worst games of the season those two games. Fucking bullshit lol.

…..

Legend
"pick em"? ...

....BOTH spread and straight up.

it cant be too hard if they managed it at RRF ..... just sayin

…..

Legend
Actually....I lost lmao.

I dominated the season, went like 10-1 or something. Only lost 1 game during regular season. Then did great in the playoffs...till the championship weeks. My guys played their worst games of the season those two games. freaking bullcrap lol.

hahaha.....I feel your pain and have zero sympathy since it happens to me annually. ( big grin )

Truthfully though....I have giving up on random leagues ( I used to play 8 leagues a year) and now prefer to play with people from the Rams chat boards because of the challenge and the camaraderie.. Everyone here is very knowledgeable and winning a FF League is a little more special because it is more difficult to get to the championship game..... which by the way, if you make it out of the 1st playoff round, you are a champ imo because of the craziness of the last 2 regular season games. jmo because I have seen a 7th seeded team win it all in a 16 man league.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Yes, we're all quite ambidextrous here or is that multitasking?

Pick 'em - straight please. I have mad skills in this. Bwahaha! But come the playoffs It's like flipping a coin.

i think you meant dyslexic and Bipolar. Same sh1t though.

PhxRam

You guys can actually see the pickem that i am working on.. To get there use the naviagtion tab up top labeled "pickem" If you dont see it, refresh your page. You can play around with it because right now it is just in the testing stage.

Once inside you join the pickem league and then go to "manage picks" .. in there click edit picks and then save.

Obviously since the schedule is not out, I cant add any games yet. Once it does I will have to finish adding in all the teams and then make the schedule. As much as I like using the spread I have a bad feeling a might get lazy and not add the spreads some weeks.

screenshot_310.png

RamzFanz

Damnit
hahaha.....I feel your pain and have zero sympathy since it happens to me annually. ( big grin )

Truthfully though....I have giving up on random leagues ( I used to play 8 leagues a year) and now prefer to play with people from the Rams chat boards because of the challenge and the camaraderie.. Everyone here is very knowledgeable and winning a FF League is a little more special because it is more difficult to get to the championship game..... which by the way, if you make it out of the 1st playoff round, you are a champ imo because of the craziness of the last 2 regular season games. jmo because I have seen a 7th seeded team win it all in a 16 man league.

16 is way too big. I wouldn't want more than 12.

16 is OK in dynasty leagues with forced releases of all but 3 players, where you can have a core, otherwise, it's very hard to build a team if you are out of the top 5 picks.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron

Yea, those games were crazy. And yea, always better when doing it with people from the same board.

…..

Legend
16 is way too big. I wouldn't want more than 12.

16 is OK in dynasty leagues with forced releases of all but 3 players, where you can have a core, otherwise, it's very hard to build a team if you are out of the top 5 picks.
yup...12 team leagues= most competitive. It gives everyone a chance and reduces quitters.

RamzFanz

Damnit
yup...12 team leagues= most competitive. It gives everyone a chance and reduces quitters.

i prefer 10. But I will play 12. 16 is a complete sand desert if you get a late pick.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hope I finally make the draft this year. Of the 3-4 years I have played FF, I have made it to one draft, and made it late. I got to make one pick in the last round lol.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I hope I finally make the draft this year. Of the 3-4 years I have played FF, I have made it to one draft, and made it late. I got to make one pick in the last round lol.

Yeah, you're the person serious FF people hate!

If you can't make the draft, you sure won't put in the time to compete!

That's OK for PD leagues!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Yeah, you're the person serious FF people hate!

Well, was hard to make it when it was held at like 4 am my time everytime lol. This year I should be fine though since back in the states now. Odly enough, usually the auto drafting for me has worked out quite well. Rodgers won me at least half my games almost in 2012 lol

…..

Legend
10 players way too easy. Everyone ends up with the 99 Rams. No thanks.

…..

Legend
actually that sounds kinda fun if everyone ends up with the 99 Rams. Please omit that statement lol

RamzFanz

Damnit
10 players way too easy. Everyone ends up with the 99 Rams. No thanks.

8 is too easy. 10 is easy against poor FF players but no easier than 12 against tough FF players. Of course, it always depends on the rules and scoring.